Help Me Please!!!!!

fzerox3core

Still Fresh
omg when i turn on my gp32 its white and the screen flickers!!!
where do i send it to get it fixed or how do i fix it??!!

help me please eney one it cost me 230.00 and i dont have a job im 15 and i saved for a year to get it help :ph34r:

Er had you just flashed your bios + it fail or something ???? If so i'm not sure you can get it fixed anymore... Only other option is that batteries are low.

unlucky posted on Feb 19 2004 at 08:20 PM said:
Er had you just flashed your bios + it fail or something ????
it sound's like it...you could try begging mr swiv to jumpstart it for you....(he did say he wasn't doing anymore)

Last edited by a moderator:
hando posted on Feb 19 2004 at 08:31 PM said:
...or maybe just change batteries...
...exactly...

1. Don't panic
2. Change the battries
3. It will work

(these steps have 99.9% chance of working :D)

some one call mr spiv here plz o plz i really need him i tried the new batteries and it does the same thing help plz im so btoke help i need mr spiv ill do eney thing just please help me mr spiv

my friend had it and im guess ing he flashed the fiirmware and turned it off in the middle of it

fzerox3core posted on Feb 19 2004 at 10:59 PM said:
my friend had it and im guess ing he flashed the fiirmware and turned it off in the middle of it
If I handed a working GP32 to a friend and got it back like that I'd make him pay for a new one.

raven posted on Feb 19 2004 at 11:14 PM said:
fzerox3core posted on Feb 19 2004 at 10:59 PM said:
If I handed a working GP32 to a friend and got it back like that I'd make him pay for a new one.
Yep, Then afterwards, I`d kick his f**king head in. :p
Feed his ball to me dog, Rape his missus... Etc, You get the idea :rolleyes:

Trooper

ok im done kicking his ass now what i need mr spiv or some one to jump start it for me or i need to know how to do it plz some one help

help mr.spiv i can pay you all i got is 20.00 for my lunch money and im willing to give it to eney one who can jump start it

Have you previously flashed the firmware?

If you didn't, I can't see why there would be the required files on the SMC

Tell me what files are on your SMC in the root directory (if you have a card reader)

yes i have flashed before and my curious stupid friend flashed it got scared and turned it off in the middle and it was mr. spivs fw aquafresh 3.0

noone an help you if you donte giv better information.
what exatly happen if ou turn it on?
boot the bios?
doas only flu flicker?
doas it flicker when flu is off?
have you tried a dc adaptor?

when i turn it on the thing is blank and it flickers my friend fuked up the firmware and it failed flashing

So, you kept fw.fxe & fw.bin on your SMC after flashing??? Then thats prolly what happened..... To fix it (mabye):

If you are nearest UK, goto www.deadcoderssociety.tk and contact mr.spiv..... But he might not do it for you since he did close the FW reflashing service

If you are nearest US, I think that someone called Flavor can fix it for you..... Try PMing him, or mabye he'll reply here :)

Back