!HELP! Encrypted Games !HELP!

there was a program made to swap ids maybe someone reputable could offer a service, maybe craigx for the uk? where u can send both gp32s to him and he will swap ids of both machines then u get to keep your games, noone feels cheated, games still only run on the 1 gp32 so no harm done, just have to pay for postage the one time, just an idea, probably not cost effective unless u had a load of games thou

craigix posted on Sep 10 2003 at 07:20 PM said:
Didn't darkfader make a tool to get and change your gp32 ID?

-Craig

www.gbax.com
maybe, but i dont think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea thats the one i was refuring to but its probably not the best program to have spread which is why i thought it could be a service so the program would only be used legitimatly

Evil_Cartman posted on Sep 10 2003 at 05:41 PM said:
craigix posted on Sep 10 2003 at 07:20 PM said:

-Craig

www.gbax.com
maybe, but i dont think so.
Afaik you can read with GPS2 but not write.. :blink: SMCs are a different story. But generally it's not expected that a general user would own several units... I think :unsure:

craigix posted on Sep 10 2003 at 05:20 PM said:
Yep.

Just got my new FLU. The only 'games' I own aren't too expensive and some of them I won't even rebuy :) However since I'm registering my PDUID with gp32dev/gps2 this time around (can't be bothered to reregister at the mostly-offline official site) I will let you know if I can change my PDUID.

Hokutoy posted on Sep 9 2003 at 04:19 PM said:
JoyGP games are very cheap.
For games with compatibility for 2 or more gp32 buy games "in a box"

Byes
Not a solution; they are fairly expensive (check lik-sang)

Dark faders site hasnt been updated since june and it says something about moving, am I looking at the old one? Also I saw that dark faders program can read but not write, I dont wanna buy my games again :(

cartmants1 posted on Sep 12 2003 at 03:36 AM said:
Dark faders site hasnt been updated since june
i know, but IS there much to update? it isnt a gp32 news site ya know?

Back