Help, Can't get my machine working!

[o8]Spooke

Still Fresh
I have just got my GP32 and I am having severe problems...

I registered at GamePark and installed the USB driver, it recognised the GP32 and I rand the Authentication software...all went well, it authenticated and then the next time I plugged it in I got Device Unrecognised and have since not been able to get it to work at all...

I am on XP and have tried to install the newer XP USB drivers but it doesn't want to let me... I have restored my XP to yesterdays settings in an attempt to get rid of the old driver but it won't go from my system.

Then I tried to install it on my home win2k machine and I installed the drivers and it crashed the machine and wont do anything...

is there anything anyone can suggest to try and get this going...

It is possibly the cable... can anyone tell me what the light does when you have it switched off but the cable in.... mine flickers randomly... is this right???

Help help help!

Hi, I cant help you on the windows side of things but the led doesnt flash on mine when switched off.

yeh the light flickers with the usb cable attached and the gp off

i would say get rid of the drivers first (extract the driver exe, then hunt for the files it has and delete them)

then restart, plug in your gp and wait for the add new hardware thing to pop up and choose the driver

windoze should do the bing bong thing once its connected

try using pclink 1.2 if things still go iffy :ph34r:

Back