Havent Been On Here For A Long Time

Oh and an old lady in a station waggon cant beat this hehe
Dont be so sure, a stock Nissan Stagea would annihilate this:
1996_Nissan_Stagea_C34.jpg

You wouldn't expect an RB26DETT in one of these puppies.
Best thing to do is wait for someone to mod a car spending £10,000 odd on it then when they come to sell it (as long as you like it) you get it for what the cars worth as mods dont realy add that much value. Got mine for £4,500
Thats usually because its assumed the car has had the shit strapped out of them.

You can easily beat japanese cars. I don't have one (purely because I can't find one!) but I'd say a vintage Shelby GT Mustang in the original blue colour with the two white racing stripes beats both hands down.
*Cough* Nissan Skyline R32GTR *Cough*

Had a 69 mach 1 mustang before this, would rather not go back, the germans are much more fun. Does not keep me off the computer, was embarassed to find I had only put 500 miles on it last year when I got it's smog license. Can't believe they keep bugging me for smog, motor freshly built with less than 3k on it. Quite possibly the last 911 existing in California that hasn't been cut and mutilated for the turbo look.
77911S.jpg

That mr2 is very bitchin'.

its amazing that really i could understand if any chavy style cheaply done thing didn't add any value or decreased the value

Is that really the reason you havent been on for a long time or were you just showing off :lol:

foleyjo said:
Is that really the reason you havent been on for a long time or were you just showing off :lol:
hehe :D

Apparently it has 280bhp but I estimate more around 260bhp. 0-60mph is around 5.2 seconds or faster (Standard its 5.5 - 6 seconds but mine has boost increased, bigger intercooler, decat downpipe, performance exhaust, HKS airfilter, short shifter). Top speed standard is around 160mph, again mine is modded and his Dad said that they had it at 180mph on the Autobahn in Germany :eek: :eek:

Check this out for Jap Performance from a Street legal Supra!!! -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABTRXWcttLc

Last edited by a moderator:
and your going to attempt those speeds too? or are you just going to beat little old ladies off from the traffic lights? :)

Its true that twin turbo'ed Supras go 180mph - I should know I was in one on a track day at Silverstone back in 1997. There was a Top Gear live show and it was sweeeet :p

Apparently it has 280bhp but I estimate more around 260bhp. 0-60mph is around 5.2 seconds or faster (Standard its 5.5 - 6 seconds but mine has boost increased, bigger intercooler, decat downpipe, performance exhaust, HKS airfilter, short shifter).
At the Engine? Thats about 130rwkw, which is believable. I used to drive a 3T-GTE (predecessor to your engine) in a beatup 70s Celica that ran about ~18psi and produced that much. You wont get much more without strengthening the internals though, apparantly they've got a weak block and pistons.

While it may be fun driving around in a nice looking car, I find it just as fun surprising people as their arses are handed to them by a beat up shit box with peeling paint. :D

Adventus said:
You wont get much more without strengthening the internals though, apparantly they've got a weak block and pistons.

The stock internals can handle 300 - 350 bhp (or it might have been upto 400bhp, cant remember).

Squidge said:
and your going to attempt those speeds too? or are you just going to beat little old ladies off from the traffic lights? :)
Ill attempt them speeds on a track but not on the roads so for now Ill just be beating little old ladies off from the lights :lol: :lol: hehe

Steve-O said:
Ill attempt them speeds on a track but not on the roads so for now Ill just be beating little old ladies off from the lights :lol: :lol: hehe
Not if the little old ladies are on a bike 600cc or above :)

Steve-O said:
Off topic with the car but on topic with old ladies - There was once and old woman near where I lived who would walk down the street at a normal walking speed carrying a walking frame. When she would get to a road she would suddenly start using the walking frame and walk as slow as possible

BaDToaD said:
Steve-O said:
Not if the little old ladies are on a bike 600cc or above :)

Lol, would love to see that :D the G Force would give her a heart attack :eek:

foleyjo said:
Steve-O said:
Off topic with the car but on topic with old ladies - There was once and old woman near where I lived who would walk down the street at a normal walking speed carrying a walking frame. When she would get to a road she would suddenly start using the walking frame and walk as slow as possible

lol, so she just used it to make cars have to stop / slow down.

Back