dscf1040largemediumzw6.jpg

dscf1041largemediumkg9.jpg

dscf1020largemediumdb8.jpg

06b14jv2.jpg

06b54ra6.jpg

06b64zs0.jpg

06b84ey4.jpg

Current mods are -

Bonnet painted black with red, green, gold and blue fleck in it (looks very nice)
18" Equip Alloy Wheels
Blue Flame Turbo Exhaust
3" Down Pipe
Border Front bumper
Phoenix Power Side Skirts
Bomex Rear Spoiler
Rear Spats
LED side lights
KING Personal steering Wheel
Bride Bucket seat with harness seat belt fittings
Tinted windows
Crunch Amplifier 1000W
JL Audio Bass Box 1000W
Up rated front Pioneer speakers
Twin Plate Performance clutch
CUSCO Adjustable shock coil overs
CUSCO rear strut brace
XPower Large SMIC Intercooler
HKS Air Filter
EBC Brakes (Red front, Green rear)
Turbo XS Type – H Blow off valve
Greddy Turbo Guage
Exhaust Temp Guage
Water Temp Guage
Oil Temp Guage
Turbo Timer
Apexi Super Air flow converter
Fuel monitor to show how rich/lean the car is running
HKS Electronic Valve Controller 3
Cobra CAT1 Alarm and Immobiliser

Looks like something of The Fast and the Furious when you see it in real life

Squidge said:
I don't see a boost pressure indicator gauge? ;)
Its the one in the middle of the steering wheel (or are you joking ;) hehe)

Oh, Bad thing about this car is if you see a speed hump you have to turn around :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve-O said:
Oh, Bad thing about this car is if you see a speed hump you have to turn around :(
Is that to go back and collect the side skirts from the side of the road. :p

Nice car btw, Too racey for me, A little corsa is more my thing.

Trooper

hehe

The amount of money that was spent on this car by the previouse owners is silly. Added it up the other day and it came close to £10,000 on parts alone!!

Ah, so you waited for someone else to do all the work and then bought the car from them when they become bored of it. Nice!

Like trooper says however, too racey (and probably impractical) for me. Also, something like that would get nicked in about a picosecond around here.

I know someone who bought a car very much like that from a garage. Smashed it up on the way home, so it went straight back to the garage same day for repairs :D

trooper said:
A little corsa is more my thing.
Trooper
n739551809658808581bz6.jpg

<3

What it lacks in mods, it makes up for in shine

i hope thats not your only car because with racing seats and the 2 inch off the ground suspension it will kinda suck for day to day stuff. Also, it seems like it would get annoying because you would be pressured to gun it up to ridiculous speeds at all times because you would look like a giant prick in a little ricer with 80 little space shuttle gauges and all that nonsense if you were driving courteously.

Very nice ride! I was looking at sports cars, but I opted for a luxury sedan. It has a ridiculous engine though (0-60 in less than 4 seconds). It's an Infiniti, and thus a Nissan, and thus a Japanese car.

Can't beat Jap cars :D

You can easily beat japanese cars. I don't have one (purely because I can't find one!) but I'd say a vintage Shelby GT Mustang in the original blue colour with the two white racing stripes beats both hands down. Then again, I'm not one for sports cars as I would gladly turn down a lamborghini for a vintage mustang, but it'd need to be from the 70's to warrant proper interest.

Thanks all :)

Yea its my daily car but its not that bad. The seat is Very nice (well it should be for £500+!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: )

Jap cars are great :D. Its amazing the amount of power they squeeze from small engines!!!

Nice corsa ;)

Oh and an old lady in a station waggon cant beat this hehe :lol: :p

Best thing to do is wait for someone to mod a car spending £10,000 odd on it then when they come to sell it (as long as you like it) you get it for what the cars worth as mods dont realy add that much value. Got mine for £4,500 :)

Steve-O said:
Thanks all :)

Yea its my daily car but its not that bad. The seat is Very nice (well it should be for £500+!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: )

Jap cars are great :D. Its amazing the amount of power they squeeze from small engines!!!

Nice corsa ;)

Oh and an old lady in a station waggon cant beat this hehe :lol: :p

Best thing to do is wait for someone to mod a car spending £10,000 odd on it then when they come to sell it (as long as you like it) you get it for what the cars worth as mods dont realy add that much value. Got mine for £4,500 :)
that is a steal he must of wanted rid of it fast or need the money becuase surely with all the mods he could of got 12k ish?

Its strange but mods dont add to the value of a car realy. You can spend £15,000 on modding say a £1,000 car and sell it for only £2,000 - £3,000. Thats why I will only buy cars that have already been modded, Would hate to spend £10,000 on a car and then not get any of it back when selling. Plus if you buy it already done you dont have to wait weeks / months for all the work to be done on it :D :D

Looks good, my current project is a '68 eldorado (which I think in black is the most evil looking car ever made).

So how fast is your car then? Give us some figures!

Ganepark32 said:
You can easily beat japanese cars. I don't have one (purely because I can't find one!) but I'd say a vintage Shelby GT Mustang in the original blue colour with the two white racing stripes beats both hands down. Then again, I'm not one for sports cars as I would gladly turn down a lamborghini for a vintage mustang, but it'd need to be from the 70's to warrant proper interest.
Please don't be silly, are you really prepared to argue with an American over American-made vehicles? That's suicide.

I've test-driven more of them than you have hair in your head, my father owned them, and all my friends drive them. They're rubbish. The exception is the Mustang, yes, but you really shouldn't argue about the quality and durability of American vs. Japanese cars. Perhaps you need to drive and compare them a few dozen times? You'll surely be able to point out the difference in the way they drive.

American cars do drive quite badly but the classic ones look so damned good, and the pickup trucks still do look good (well, most of them, some are a little too bling for my linking now).

It's a shame it's so expensive to do an engine swap, I'd LOVE to have a jap engine in my '68 eldo.

Back