Happy Wintereenmas

Instantjewmix

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
As is the fame of the GP2X, so is that of the gamers holiday(s). There is a holiday designed for gamers on the rise. I'm not sure if Mr. Absath will mind if i tell everyone about this, but the holiday of wintereenmas is coming soon. It starts on January 1st and lasts the whole month. It's a whole month of playing viseogames, giving videogames, receiving videogames, and a little more playing. Anyone who is curious about this topic can google it or go to Wikipedia. The creator of this holiday has a web comic: www.ctrlaltdel-online.com

Let the masses game!

Ugghh... baaarf.... I really can't stand to read Tim Buckley's comic anymore. His sagas never seem to end. I used to check his comic regularly a couple years ago, but I gave up trying to find amusement in it. Although it seems a bit cliche now, I still read-up on Penny-Arcade now and then. I truly wished Scott posted vgcats comics more regularly than pretty much once a week. VGCats is hands down my favorite video game related comic.

Winter Enemas? Well, sir, I sure don't want no wintery (by which I suppose ice cold snowmush kind of thing) enemas! I say, you can shove that idea up your...

...What?

Did I misread again?

:)

The date of Winter-een-mas has changed!? It used to be the 25th of January to the 31st?

Back