Halo 2....august Release?

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Dunno if this has already been posted, and I'm sure most of you are aware that in the new Halo 2 trailer the website www.ilovebees.com flashs on screen for a split second at the end. When you go to that website, it pops up saying something about a countdown untill something.

What do you think of it? It's some clever as hell marketting.

WTF is that all about???
am I being dumb or is there no point to this.
And I didn't see ANYTHING to do with halo 2 *SOB*

Nopers, it's a link from the offical trailer, showing in American Theaters abnd the net of course. xbox.ign.com has it if you want to download it.

And yup it's pretty riddled.

If it's august there will be direct competition between this and killzone on the ps2. Should be an interesting month! Although my money will be on halo being better (which is slightly annoying, with me having a ps2 :p), killzone with certainly kick ass and has been branded better than halo by most that have played it.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see :rolleyes:.

Fuck both ot them, bring on Half-Life 2, I placed my pre order with amazon.co.uk about a year ago today....currently they say september 5th - 7th for release.

Twimfy posted on Jul 24 2004 at 02:48 PM said:
Fuck both ot them, bring on Half-Life 2, I placed my pre order with amazon.co.uk about a year ago today....currently they say september 5th - 7th for release.
I'm getting it free from Steam when it comes out thanks the the graphics card I bought. If it gets delayed again I'm going to cry.... a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
thebluenewt posted on Jul 24 2004 at 03:48 PM said:
I'm getting it free from Steam when it comes out thanks the the graphics card I bought.
I'll have three copies :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would they really release Halo 2 in the same month as Doom3 considering the multiformat print mags only have so much space in them, and multiformat owners (people who own PCs and Xboxes) usually would buy one or the other, not both.

Unless they release it really late in August...

If any of those games has Split-Screen coop, I will get it as soon as it comes out.
Otherwise I'm not very interested but will get it anyways. ;)

My half life 2 voucher ( from my graphics card ) is pretty depressing i've had it for so damn long + its just sat here attactched 2 my monitor constantly reminding me that i'm never going 2 see the game. Atleast they offer all half life games for free now which would be great except that doesn't include counterstrke and well i already have half life ; /

Back