Guitar Hero2x

aaron11193

Hey Telstra, I Hate You.
Website
www.geocities.com
Hey all it's been a while since I last posted here so without further ado I would like to make a suggestion.
I really enjoyed playing GH2 on the XBox 360 (XBox is just about the only good thing M$ has ever made IMO) so I think it would be really cool to be able to play it on a 2x.
The ABXY buttons on the 2x could be used as 'fret buttons' like on the GH controller and the Joystikk [MK1 only =(] could be used as a strum bar and if the 2x was plugged into a TV you could flip it with the screen facing away from you and play it like a guitar!!
I would have a crack at coding it myself but i cant find a decent (and free, I run Mac OS 10.3) way of writing apps for the 2x on my Mac. If anyone could point me in the right direction with regards to the coding on a Mac it would be much appreciated!! =]

Aza.

well you could easily load linux on your mac :)

and +1 on stepmania, if only for a few more modules...

Slightly offtopic, but I was wondering if I could get Linux to run on my mac G3 (no cd burner) Running OSX. If so, could you please point me in the right direction. THANKS

MaGaIn said:
Slightly offtopic, but I was wondering if I could get Linux to run on my mac G3 (no cd burner) Running OSX. If so, could you please point me in the right direction. THANKS
Yepp you can, i had it running on a clamshell G3, google for xubuntu ppc (i find xubuntu to be the simplest version of linux). download the iso or order a free CD if you can, put the cd in the cd drive, switch compy off and switch it back on while pressing the c key (i cant remember if you hold it down or press it.....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back