Gravity Force

Dave18

Hi

Now that there is an unoffical SDK out for the Wiz I thought I'd port my old GP32 remake of Gravity Force across.

It is not completely finished, it only has 23 out of the 50 original levels so far. It does feature highscore saves as well as saving the highest reached level so you can choose to start at any of the levels previously reached.

Get it here

Enjoy

Dave

Hi Dave,
great work!
I tried this one yesterday night and had some good fun :)

Just 2 quick questions:
1) how to save/exit from the high score menu
2) how to exit the game ?

thanks !
ciao.

I probably should have included a readme but I'm useless at documentation. :)

Pressing both volume buttons together in game will take you back to the title screen (pressing either one separately changes the volume). Pressing both volume buttons together on the title screen will exit the game.

Saving takes place automatically either when a new high score is entered or when a game ends on a previously unreached level.

Left and Right on the title screen change the starting level (assuming you have reached past level 0).

Thank you - I put in a request for this game a little while back, and I'm delighted to see it on my Wiz! For some reason it didn't run from my SD card, but when I coppied it to the Wiz's game folder it runs just fine. Thank you very much, I hope we see an update some time with all levels, and can I ask, are there any other things you intend to port over to the wiz?

EDIT: This isn't a problem, but I thought you might be interested. If I play around with the touch screen I can make the song on the title screen stutter. Like I say, there's no problem, I just noticed it and thought you might like to know.

Thanks for this, I loved it on the gp32. I hope you can get the rest of the levels done someone. Going for a play now :)

Back