Grab Your Pitchforks

OmarNawaz

Im so so sorry this was my first gp32 i bought two months before ECTS where gamepark showed up in earls court (some might remember it as PS2 experience)

it got sat on screen broke, tried looking for a replacement, DESPARED, took it apart to remove lcd, lost most of the bits, then when i bought my blu a kind gp32er offered his screen, got mugged trying to collect it, recovered, sent two cheques both "dissaperead" somewhere in royal mail, got paypal just about to pay...open drawer to look at poor soul NOT THERE it was abducted :( :(

aggggh that was breathfull anyway i just found it.......my baby neptew is staying my mum made me me get my not so lil bro's toy chest out the loft, nearly kill myself on the ladder, go to the pub to recupirate come back..... my baby nepthew is sitting in the conservatory chewing and smashing a strange lil white object i move in to investigate........

P1010121.JPG

P1010122.JPG

I just hope the gamepark god forgives me. :(

nelson.gif

J/K! J/K!

Wow, that is really bad fortune. Hopefully, things will turn for the better.
Also, your baby nephew did that much damage!? :unsure:

OmarNawaz posted on Oct 23 2004 at 10:59 PM said:
Im so so sorry this was my first gp32 i bought two months before ECTS where gamepark showed up in earls court (some might remember it as PS2 experience)

it got sat on screen broke, tried looking for a replacement, DESPARED, took it apart to remove lcd, lost most of the bits, then when i bought my blu a kind gp32er offered his screen, got mugged trying to collect it, recovered, sent two cheques both "dissaperead" somewhere in royal mail, got paypal just about to pay...open drawer to look at poor soul NOT THERE it was abducted :( :(

aggggh that was breathfull anyway i just found it.......my baby neptew is staying my mum made me me get my not so lil bro's toy chest out the loft, nearly kill myself on the ladder, go to the pub to recupirate come back..... my baby nepthew is sitting in the conservatory chewing and smashing a strange lil white object i move in to investigate........

P1010121.JPG

P1010122.JPG

I just hope the gamepark god forgives me. :(

damn thats a ruff ass day, go back to the pub mate. If i could i would send ya a bottle of johnny walker(blue).

Last edited by a moderator:
One general question. Why don't I see the pictures but instead the text "user posted image"? I'm using FireFox, if that is of any matter.

Same, but on Opera. I don't believe this is an issue, though, since so many people on these boards do use the alternative browsers to, well, IE.

More likely we just can't connect to the place they're being hosted or summut...

EDIT: No, its because he's exceeded his daily limit of transfer on the site he's using. If you copy the image addy, then go there separately, you'll get a mesage to that effect. Try moving them to photobucket, OmarNawaz. At least, if you want anyone else to see them today...

One general question. Why don't I see the pictures but instead the text "user posted image"? I'm using FireFox, if that is of any matter.

Im also using firefox, ive found if u right click where it says "user posted image" and select view image, the image then loads up :)

Neomorpheus posted on Oct 24 2004 at 10:37 AM said:

Im also using firefox, ive found if u right click where it says "user posted image" and select view image, the image then loads up :)
ty :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I rem oved the screen myslef but my nepthew did the rest, it wasn't that hard for the lil git as a couple of screws were missing, i looked everywhere but i cant find the buttons.

SHITi hope he aint fukin swallowed em my sis will kill me.

BTW Is that certain generous (not to mention patient) gp32'er still out there?

The screen on this thing broke so long ago before all this overclocking nonesense where the only things i could with it is play beta doom crappy snes and listen to mp3 ahhh the good old days.

Anyway i was see how higg i can overclok this poor thing the pcb looks cool it boots up but no screen. or buttons or case :huh:

Foft you out there?

Back