Gpx2 Goes Commercial

grahf posted on Feb 14 2006 at 09:52 PM said:
Good to see publicity at although its not quite ready for prime-time..

Yeah get ready from an onslought of "my screen is interlaced" "the joystick sucks" "howcome it doesn't play xyz video file" "is there an N64 and Dreamcast emu". They migh start a stupid poll like this: "Gp2x Problems:be Honest!" ;)

Seriously they should have waited a few more months until the bugs are out before promoting it. The bugs WILL be out in a couple of months right?

Maybe they are hopeful that the bugs will be fixed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, DaveC, I would stock up on a bunch of caps and maybe raise the price a little ;) . You could make out like a bandit :D .

Indeed.

bandito.jpg

:ph34r:

DaveC posted on Feb 14 2006 at 11:02 PM said:
grahf posted on Feb 14 2006 at 09:52 PM said:
Good to see publicity at although its not quite ready for prime-time..

Yeah get ready from an onslought of "my screen is interlaced" "the joystick sucks" "howcome it doesn't play xyz video file" "is there an N64 and Dreamcast emu". They migh start a stupid poll like this: "Gp2x Problems:be Honest!" ;)

LOL :lol:

Excuse me miss,

Do youuuuuuuu come with the console?

And while I'm here, were those reports I heard of the Gp2x coming out with an "updated" Joystrick accurate?

Draken posted on Feb 15 2006 at 01:21 PM said:
Gah, she's not even hot. :(
Aah, she dresses well though.

Methinks craigix is gonna have to rustle up some cockney beauty for the GBAX.com site.
Let the games begin.

Gah, she's not even hot

well if she'snt hot...

yep there was also a guy who said "look at her nose.." yeah,the first thing i see in a woman...

Solstar posted on Feb 15 2006 at 02:40 PM said:
yep there was also a guy who said "look at her nose.." yeah,the first thing i see in a woman...
From certain angles that's almost all you can see.

Solstar posted on Feb 15 2006 at 01:40 PM said:
I bet you'd notice if she didn't have one. Would you think a nose-less girl was hot?

What? The nose is the most sexy bodypart of a women.
I mean, come on, who cares about breasts or thighs, give me a nose anytime.

Her nose looks fine, especially in the picture on the accessories page. She looks like she might have a little Asian in her. Part-Asians are hot ;) . It's too bad that she uses so much makeup, though.

Back