Gpmagazine Issue Four Out Thursday Night

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Thursday Night @ 8.00PM the forth Issue of GPMagazine will be avalible for download. It is mostly finished, with just a few final touches to put to it, and is currently around the 30 pages mark as usual.

It features:

Guest Articles written by people other than me, to see how it works out;)
A few Rom Reviews, Pinball Dreams Review and TieBreak Tennis
Plenty of Interviews, Including a Super-Secret-Mega-!!!!1111! etc. one
Four Pages of "Most Wanted", as it seems to be the most popular feature;)

Go HERE for a pic of the current front cover.

Remember, Thursday Night @ 8.00PM (GMT) on these boards.

sweet! somehow I had no idea this existed till now, will definitely be checking it out!

(btw you spelt "fourth" wrong" :) ).....queue the booing

WOW soooo great :) can't wait to see this new fantastic release of your perfect mag Mark :) this issue seems as always particulary interesting :)

is it possible to have later a "GP32 friendly" edition (I mean which can be read directly on the way on GP32 ;p), please ???

Tidus posted on Jul 27 2004 at 05:49 PM said:
WOW soooo great :) can't wait to see this new fantastic release of your perfect mag Mark :) this issue seems as always particulary interesting :)

is it possible to have later a "GP32 friendly" edition (I mean which can be read directly on the way on GP32 ;p), please ???
I've looked into it before, but seems the only non-programming way to do it is to make small JPEG's like MattMagoo once did, but this takes a long time and is pretty impractical.

If any programmer type fancies making the issues readable on the GP then let me know:)

And yeah, Sensible GP32, I draw alot of inspiration from Edge and NGC.

I like to think of it as a poorly educated bastard lovechild of the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks alot for your answer Mark :) I understand that's hard & your mag is already great like that when I read this on my computer don't worry :)

maybe if we're lucky MattMagoo will do his great job again to at less can put it on our SMC by jpg way ;)

I'm waiting dead for Thursday night 8pm ;)

Thanks, if anyone makes their own versions of this or any other issues then feel free to post them here or to email me and I'll host them.

Maybe we can use Swf format... if I remember well there's a way to convert Pdf to Swf... & then we can run it on GP32 linux-Flash release , at less if the file is enough small...

but can't find back how to make it, sorry :(

Edit : :ph34r:
this idea was anyway stupid coz it would give me a slideshow & it would make the reading part impossible ...

& GP32Linux PDF is really still damn slow to start ... so it's not a true solution for now... maybe later with a new beta version of GPLinux ;)

conclusion : Mattmagoo work would be definitly the best solution atm to read it on the way ;)

okay I have converted the pdf's to jpg but the file size is big. COuld someone compress the jpg's for me?
when zipped each archive is about 2-3mb.

Back