Gpdoom V9 Bug Help!!!

OKentaro_9999

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
when i play doom or half life or acctually any wad theres a bug where im going to go though a door or kill some thing it says loading... and it wount load up and i cant get through the next lvl because of it and its really annoying i think they need to make doom v10 and just fix the problem already . if u have the smae problem and know how to fix it please post it.

O.K., why don't you take a deep breath and calm down, and then describe the problem so it makes sense (hint: use some more punctuation next time).

I released doom v9, and I am happy to try to help you with your problem, but I have no idea what your post is saying.

Does it happen at every door? Every time you kill something? Or is it at only some doors? What clock speed are you playing at? Can you describe a definite sequence of play that I could follow to see if it happens on my GP32?

well on doom 2 when i kill a man with a shot gun behind the bars it starts over

and in half life v0.9 when i get the super shot gun and try to go to the 5 or 6th lvl it says loading... and it just stays there

plz help and i was running it on all mhz and it does the same thing

also in the extra wad call phobos it restarts when i kill the bad guy in the begining with the pistol
if u dont have the wad i can send it to you so u can see and also its not compatable with all wads like darkhour and runbuddy you can find them all on www.doomworld.com

The doom 2 error is a bug which is not just in the GP32 one but in some other ports too, just avoid going near that left corner (don't even look at it) and it will be ok.

It might be the case that one of the alternative doom2 wads does not have the problem.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Back