GPCimema Programing?

zakster

Still Fresh
Hi,
I have GPCimema, and VirtualDub 1.4.7. However i don't know what settings i need for VirtualDub for my movies to work on GPCimema. I have setings for MoviePark, but when i put the converted movie on GPCimema the sound runs fast, so i thoght i would need different settings for GPCimema?

Can someone help me!!!
Zakster

bringoutthegimp posted on Oct 19 2003 at 03:40 PM said:
why do you keep calling it "cimema"?
I see he edited his post :D . The sound shouldn't be playing very fast with GPcinema if it was encoded for moviepark. My encode settings for GPcineme:
Video ---> Filter: Resize 320x240 Precise Bilinear (add brightness filter if necessary)

Video ---> Framerate: Decimate by 2 (Get as close to 15 as possible without going over, 2 is usually the best)

Video ---> Compression: Divx 4.12 1-pass 128kb bit stream (256 if you want highest quality but 128 is still very good), Max key frame interval: 300, Max quantizer: 10, Min quantizer: 2.

Audio ---> Conversion: 44100Hz, High Quality, Stereo (unless already stereo).

Audio ---> Compression: MPEG Layer-3: 24kB, 11025Hz, 3kB (for highest quality choose 32kB, 11025Hz, 4kB, but the first choice is still pretty good quality)

Try these settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
U can go up to 20fps if your avi is in 16/9 format....
I have a divx from J. chan running fine at 21fps with 22kHz 40kbits/s stereo and video 64K/s max keyframe interval 30 resolution : 320*136
LOOKS GREAT
see you

I heard somewhere that you can do 24 fps at normal size (320x240) if you overclock to 166 i think. I think it was from joygp somewhere

Yeah, while i couldnt encode stuff i was using the stuff downloaded from that gp32-divx and the finding nemo one is brilliant! Perfect quality running at 17fps and runs smoothly at 150mhz. The sound and pic quality is rite up as well. how cum i can never get stuff that gud to fit on an smc?!

Back