Gpamp Rocks (ogg Player From Gbax Contest)

I've got to say that this is the coolest gp32 app I've seen in a while.. When I first got my gp32 I was wondering about a winamp clone.. and here we go.

On a side note, I was just thinking that in terms of file size, I've just put two full albums on my SMC at respectable quality (vbr/160kps). That's about all I can fit and still have some other goodies around (ie. genesis games!), but this is about the same amount of music we used to get on a 90 minute cassette tape dub! I know I'm dating myself here, but I just had a weird flashback to the walkman era. Maybe I need a winamp skin that looks like a tape player...

zoink posted on May 3 2004 at 10:15 PM said:
I've got to say that this is the coolest gp32 app I've seen in a while.. When I first got my gp32 I was wondering about a winamp clone.. and here we go.

On a side note, I was just thinking that in terms of file size, I've just put two full albums on my SMC at respectable quality (vbr/160kps). That's about all I can fit and still have some other goodies around (ie. genesis games!), but this is about the same amount of music we used to get on a 90 minute cassette tape dub! I know I'm dating myself here, but I just had a weird flashback to the walkman era. Maybe I need a winamp skin that looks like a tape player...
160kps?
i use 64, and i'm very satisfied with the quality, if i go lower, i start hearing some noise, if i go higher, i don't really notice any big difference...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back