Gp3x - The "wiz"?

Whoops, I am a bit behind the times obviously :)

Before it gets removed ;) interesting pic. Good luck to 'em - I will be getting a Pandy, but it never hurts for there to be a bit of competition around to keep everyone on their toes :)

3X looks like the nastiest piece of cheapo tacky shod I've ever clapped eyes on. No-one could ever believe the stupidity of them for going with the mini digital joystick on the 2X but now they've outdone themselves by going for 2 dpads! Eh? Does it come with Smash TV, Robotron and Total Carnage built in? Wouldn't be good for anything else.

looks like a piece of crap i bet it has no wifi (agian) the only reason i didnt get a gp2x was because it had no wifi

cas2008 said:
looks like a piece of crap i bet it has no wifi (agian) the only reason i didnt get a gp2x was because it had no wifi
Hahaha, I hear comments like that all the time, the world's gone wifi mad :D The very idea that they might have to go for more than 10 minutes without being able to connect to the internet scares the ever-living shit out of people it would seem. Why do you need wifi on a handheld system that will be next to useless (control/display wise) for surfing the web, and isn't likely to have many (or any) multiplayer games?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need wifi for some little cool apps like stupid things weather checker and stuff and multi player games :)

Great image for the box!!!

or

Makes me want to get one .... yeah ..... :unsure:

Lurkio said:
fishybawb said:
Why do you need wifi on a handheld system that will be next to useless (control/display wise) for surfing the web, and isn't likely to have many (or any) multiplayer games?
Just a guess :)

"Almost nine out of 10 Americans surveyed said they would rather go without Starbucks for a year than give up their Wi-Fi connection (89 percent vs. 11 percent)."

fucking hipsters.

anyway, I still haven't seen the picture unfortunately because I was too late. so I can't really comment, but I would love to see it :rolleyes: ;)
edit: scratch that, nevermind

PoisonedV said:
Lurkio said:
fishybawb said:
Why do you need wifi on a handheld system that will be next to useless (control/display wise) for surfing the web, and isn't likely to have many (or any) multiplayer games?
Just a guess :)

"Almost nine out of 10 Americans surveyed said they would rather go without Starbucks for a year than give up their Wi-Fi connection (89 percent vs. 11 percent)."

fucking hipsters.

anyway, I still haven't seen the picture unfortunately because I was too late. so I can't really comment, but I would love to see it :rolleyes: ;)
edit: scratch that, nevermind

You don't want too. Trust me. It looks like a GBA Micro redo...........utterly grotesque......almost like the 2girls1cup video........just get that UGHHHH reaction.....

DSR

I dunno I suppose you can use a d-pad like a set of 4 buttons but it's harder to use a set of four buttons as a d-pad.

I've been wondering how I'm going to use the pandora if I want to play a game that uses the screen vertically.

Back