Gp32x File Archive

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it looks like it's running fine now :)
You won't find all the old files there, but I'll continue hunting them down and uploading them...

BUT...

You can get already ALL the newest GP32 files! And (all?) emulators out there! And a LOT of BoR Mods, all tested to work on your GP32!

Check everything out at www.gp32x.de

BTW: Ratings and comments are welcome. You don't need to be registered to do that :)

Cool, can't wait to see what's there and what else you can dig up from the past ;)

Space Invader's emulator by Robert J. SHepherd is also not there (as far as I noticed)

woogal posted on Oct 7 2004 at 09:11 PM said:
And (all?) emulators
You're missing xroar (http://www.6809.org.uk/dragon/xroar.shtml). Don't know about any others because xroar is virtually the only emu I use ;)

There's a few more versions of GPVGB-based emus, I think, though I never really experimented with them since I don't suffer from the problem they fixed. Can't remember all the ins and outs anyway now that we have fGB though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Axeman posted on Oct 7 2004 at 10:34 PM said:
Good one EvilDragon.....

Cheers :)

nice one. of fon holiday tomorrow and was just thinking what i could load my gp32 up with. now i know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
woogal posted on Oct 7 2004 at 11:11 PM said:
And (all?) emulators
You're missing xroar (http://www.6809.org.uk/dragon/xroar.shtml). Don't know about any others because xroar is virtually the only emu I use ;)

Whoops, it's on the server, looks like I forgot to make the Database entry for it ;)

Tobriand posted on Oct 7 2004 at 11:25 PM said:
woogal posted on Oct 7 2004 at 09:11 PM said:
And (all?) emulators

There's a few more versions of GPVGB-based emus, I think, though I never really experimented with them since I don't suffer from the problem they fixed. Can't remember all the ins and outs anyway now that we have fGB though...

I know - I just offer the latest versions of most stuff, because it should work best (i.e. the latest GPVGB runs on all GPs, the previous versions caused lots of trouble).

The link to the homepage is usually there, if anyone wants to get older versions :)

Last edited:
hm im registerd but i cant login :/
it claims that my username does not exist but i have an confirmationemail that i am registern :(

aapje89 posted on Oct 8 2004 at 05:33 PM said:
:lol: , I'm the 4th registered member

Edit: Not very much programs now, will you only put new releases of stuff on the site?

Yes, but it will take a while as I have to hunt the old stuff down and find out authors, websites and even take some pictures.
I just don't want any stuff without description in my database, so I have a lot of work to do.
But a lot will change in the next months...

(BTW: The 76 files which are on the server are the work of two evenings... so, if I have time, it shouldn't take too long :))

Seraptin posted on Oct 8 2004 at 06:29 PM said:
hm im registerd but i cant login :/
it claims that my username does not exist but i have an confirmationemail that i am registern :(

When did you register?
As I wrote in the Beta-Test board, I had to delete the whole database yesterday morning - which means, everyone who registered two days or longer ago, have to register again (that's why it was in Beta State ;))

BTW: To download and rate, you don't need a login.
You shouldn't need one for comments either, but there's a little bug in the script I still have to figure out.

Last edited:
Is it possible to upload things yourself?

The about page is broken...

Deleted User posted on Oct 17 2004 at 10:56 PM said:
Is it possible to upload things yourself?

The about page is broken...

Whoops, totally forgot to create the about page ;)
Right, sorry... have to create them when I have time :D

About the upload thing:

It's not possible to upload. The script would support this, but I want
to keep the database clean, there'll probably be some guys who make more work than uploading myself.

I will, however, make uploading possible on request by some coders, so they can update their stuff on their own :)

My plans for the moment are these:
1. I try to upload anything I can find. (will take a few weeks, but it's already progressing nicely.)
2. I ask the community here for help to find any stuff not yet on the server and send it to me :)

You can always tell me about new or missing releases using my eMail Address, PM or ICQ number.

Last edited:
Back