Gp32x File Archive

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm currently setting up a GP32x file archive.

I just installed the cgi scripts and mysql database and are already uploading some stuff.

If you want to take a preview look, you can go here:

http://www.gp32x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi

You can already download everything that is uploaded (although not much... but the emulators section is pretty complete, and all the new programs since yesterday are already uploaded).

You can't register at the moment - you'll never receive an eMail.
But you don't need to register anyway (I'll probably remove this).
Except for the GP32x banner on the top left, the theme is still the default template, it's gonna change in the next few days.

What's been done:

- Setup CGI and MySQL
- Create some categories
- Upload some files

Still to do:

- Create the design
- Upload more stuff

Have fun :)

Good idea, I have wondered for ages why the news and forum here at gp32x are so current but the file archives and even links to the various projects' homepages are hopelessly out of date...

®

wow, it's great. I was really happy when you told me about this as I've always been slightly worried/annoyed at forgetting where something is. But all annotated, great!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now GP32 has it ticalc.org !!!!!!!!!

Multi-langual, good design, that's a very good begining :D

Very nice - it'll be oh so good to have a slightly more up to date file archive than that which currently exists here. Great project, nicely annotated, and well organised :)

Awesome...

this might refuel my interest in the GP32. ;)

Argh! I have a webpage just like this in the works! Actually, I completed it quite a while ago but never got round to telling everyone about it :p . Unfortunately, my server appears to be down at the moment. I'll add the link to this post as soon as the server's up again. I suppose I'll have to think of something different to make out of it, now that this one has arrived. :unsure: Oh well, good luck with the page B)

It's looking really neat and a lot of effort/time has been spent on it, only suggestions are:

1. Allow guest comments if possible, logging in is annoying
2. A new skin wouldn't hurt

Other than that, it rocks! Now you just have to get it linked up to gp32x...

sam fisher posted on Oct 2 2004 at 12:33 AM said:
how much webspace does gp32x.de have?

BTW nice site. MUCH faster and easier to get files.

For a start 800MB Webspace and unlimited traffic.
If it's getting full, I'll get some more :)

Last edited:
Rico posted on Oct 2 2004 at 01:05 AM said:
It's looking really neat and a lot of effort/time has been spent on it, only suggestions are:

1. Allow guest comments if possible, logging in is annoying

Whoops, I did this in my first configuration... must've forgotten it when I reinstalled
it. Thanks :)

2. A new skin wouldn't hurt

Working on that :)

Other than that, it rocks! Now you just have to get it linked up to gp32x...

Hando's already working on that - he's checking if he can even display the new files on the top right of the main news section.
All my newsposts will link to the file there, where you can also leave comments :)

Last edited:
Back