Gp32x.com: "hello World"

OriginUnknown

Still Fresh
Feels odd to be back here after a 2 day drought. Somewhat of a ghost town feeling.

Sorry for the largely unproductive thread, but I thought it had to be said.

-Origin

[Edit] Now I feel stupid, I forgot the X in gp32x.de

Fixed. - Chip

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, yeah was a bit weird... I kept figuring, well maybe when I wake up or maybe when work is done it'll be back online ;)

Hooka said:
Heh, yeah was a bit weird... I kept figuring, well maybe when I wake up or maybe when work is done it'll be back online ;)
Heh, I was pretty optimistic at one point and had Opera auto-reload every 5 minutes.

-Origin

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought my net connection went funny at first but was gutted that the server went down for 2 days.

I never even knew it was up, even for a brief period, since it went down.
glad its back up. will take some getting used to, though.

People seem to like how the new forum is organised, maybe this place could do with a bit of a spruce up, would perhaps keep things a lot cleaner.

I agree. At this point, it makes sense to organize the Pandora section into the multiple sub-forums, instead of only general, news, and dev.

well in the pandora blog they said the other forum was temporary. so i guess it would be only consistent to close it and move all its posts over here...

the temporary forum looked nicer though. maybe they could take the opportunity to give this one a facelift?

Back