gp32world.tk is back

crazeeplaya

That's the way I like it
I have finally fixed my domain name. You can now access my Wind-Ups site at www.gp32world.tk.

I will be arranging a backup server later today and I will also be adding another 50 or so backgrounds. :D

Hi,
you have a pretty nice site (actually, I have been hoping for something like that for a while), but there is one thing I think could be improved:
each time you log on the site, you see the last two pictures uploaded. Any chance you could make a recent page which would show all the backgrounds & icons uplaoded during the last 2 days ? Currently, each time I check the site I need to browse all the categories again to see what's changed.
Thanks & keep up the good work,

Loic

ldaneels

That sounds like a good idea B) , but the only problem is I am uploading about 50 backgrounds a day. What I have started doing is putting all of the new backgrounds at the top of their relavent pages, this way you will be able to tell pretty quickly if there are new images in a particular catagory.

Once the site has settled down a bit I may take onboard your idea :)

I may have given you credit for sending me someone elses backgrounds. I'll remove your name if you want

Back