Gp32linux In The News !!!!

inexpensive Korean Gameboy clones

As if the "Gameboy clone" wasn't inaccurate enough...inexpensive?

Last time I checked, costing twice as much as what you have "cloned" isn't inexpensive.

it depends if it s BLU or not
and if u compare it with the price of a PDA ...

well
i am glad that they talk about us
and that s all that matter to me

complety on the left
you can see part of my head
gentoo-booth.jpg

ingeras posted on Mar 3 2005 at 09:20 AM said:
complety on the left
you can see part of my head
gentoo-booth.jpg

Christ ! The other two on the right dont do anything for the stereotypical view of computer users though !

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!

Just stating a 'news' one, also: call for papers is open for the International Forum on Free Software here in Brazil, which will happen at June. I've submitted a talk about 'Linux on Videogames', and (if it succeeds on review) I'll be presenting the GP32 and the GP32Linux project for the mass.

I'm thinking about putting a stand to the side of GoboLinux stand also, something like what you're doing at FOSDEM. Time to appear! :)

paranoidd posted on Mar 3 2005 at 11:14 AM said:
Cool!

Just stating a 'news' one, also: call for papers is open for the International Forum on Free Software here in Brazil, which will happen at June. I've submitted a talk about 'Linux on Videogames', and (if it succeeds on review) I'll be presenting the GP32 and the GP32Linux project for the mass.

I'm thinking about putting a stand to the side of GoboLinux stand also, something like what you're doing at FOSDEM. Time to appear! :)
that would be nice

on saturday in the technical university of chemnitz (saxonie->germany) the local Linux-Day takes place and I'll show the GP32 running nanox or displaying the tu-chemnitz.de website :)

fheusel posted on Mar 3 2005 at 08:34 PM said:
on saturday in the technical university of chemnitz (saxonie->germany) the local Linux-Day takes place and I'll show the GP32 running nanox or displaying the tu-chemnitz.de website :)
Oh, Chemnitz. The author of Yamp has been studying there. Yamp is an old and free mp3 player which was great. I was using it, before Winamp became free.
But nowadays its website is kinda dead. :(

The Dude posted on Mar 3 2005 at 12:45 AM said:
inexpensive Korean Gameboy clones

As if the "Gameboy clone" wasn't inaccurate enough...inexpensive?

Last time I checked, costing twice as much as what you have "cloned" isn't inexpensive.

When I think of "inexpensive gameboy clone" I think of the Game King, not the Game Park.

Back