Gp32blu+ U_u

MaCrOsS

Still Fresh
Hi ya all:

I´ve got a GP32BLU+ and I´ve noticed that sometimes it seems to appear some kind of interference, not the white bar problem, it´s like a soft interference wave shaped and it only appears sometimes. Does any of you know what it is?
Besides, how long do you think it will take the white bar problem to be solved with the GPDoom?

Regards :ph34r:

Do you use an AC adapter? If so, you should use a regulated one, they seem to lower those probs, at least for me. And Batteries shouldn't have those waves at all. However, I should also mention, that the waves on my GP32 come from the left side, not the right.

I don't use AC, and the waves are pretty annoying, may it be because of the screen of the new blu? or it also happens with the old ones?

Regards

I'm with you on waiting for a BLU+ compatible GP doom V10.

You can play V8, but every version of V8 I've found a) has buggy sound effects, and B) only plays the original doom 1 wad perfectly, doom 2 or anything doesn't work right or at all. It's been said to me that there is a V8 out there w/o these problems, yet no one has told me where to find it. I posted a question directly to Craig the other day here asking if/when this might ever happen but got no replies :(

Though when I asked about when Fenix might get updated for BLU+ it happend that same day... ah well.

Some stuff does have faint lines and or waves in it. It is the way the stuff is coded. All GP32s (even old ones) have this sometimes. I noticed that Wolf 3D has this interference in the center of the screen. As does the SNES emu. Remember most of this stuff is done by homebrew devs and it is not always finished or glitch free.

I have BLU+ and I have these "waves" only when I overclock it to 166 (cant go higher). But it seems not to be LCD related. Anyway, I dont care ... I can live with that, that's not that bad ...

I use 2300mah rechargeables and also get a little bit of waves on my screen. I notice it the most on a blue background... it's annoying but not really that bad. It reminds me of way back when there were no RCA style (red-yellow-white) cables for video games and all we had was RF hookups....

*feeling his age*

Back