Gp32 Wanted

Hi, ive been looking for one of these. Are u located in the US? If you are then i am very interested. If you arent i have to findout the shipping costs

I have no idea how much its worth. What do you want for it ?

Fyvve said:
yep.

I was about to put it on eBay. Make me an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i was thinking $40-50. If you live in the US it would probably be cheaper shipping. I dont want to pay over $50. I think that is reasonable considering its age, usage, and shipping costs.

gorro1881 said:
Well, i was thinking $40-50. If you live in the US it would probably be cheaper shipping. I dont want to pay over $50. I think that is reasonable considering its age, usage, and shipping costs.
These things are rare now, there's a German site that sells them for >$300, and people buy em. If you can get someone to sell you one for less than $100 you're really lucky

PlopperZ said:
gorro1881 said:
These things are rare now, there's a German site that sells them for >$300, and people buy em. If you can get someone to sell you one for less than $100 you're really lucky

Haha, 40-50 dollars? Considering its age and usage, you can bet it's between double and triple that on ebay.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
gorro1881 said:
Good forum etiquette is to NOT jump into other peoples' threads and steal the attention from them. This case would be you trying to move in on the GP32 that was offered to Anubis.

Yeah, prick. <_<

Nova said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
gorro1881 said:
Good forum etiquette is to NOT jump into other peoples' threads and steal the attention from them. This case would be you trying to move in on the GP32 that was offered to Anubis.

Yeah, prick. <_<

Ha ha , yeah gorro ya slimebag! By demons be driven ... .. . well from this thread anyway :p

Back