Gp32 Smc Label Site Needs You!!!

Rico posted on Mar 2 2005 at 09:49 PM said:
Many vector formats are openable with Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Then just save to a fairly high resolution (such as 760x480) and dump on the site.

I think you are missing the whole point of the advantages of a vector image. As soon as you convert it to a bitmap you ruin it and it becomes quite worthless. Bitmaps distort and get pixelated when they are scaled, rotated, etc. Bitmaps also don't take advantage of the highest possible resolution of the printer.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Mar 3 2005 at 04:17 AM said:
Rico posted on Mar 2 2005 at 09:49 PM said:
Many vector formats are openable with Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Then just save to a fairly high resolution (such as 760x480) and dump on the site.

I think you are missing the whole point of the advantages of a vector image. As soon as you convert it to a bitmap you ruin it and it becomes quite worthless. Bitmaps distort and get pixelated when they are scaled, rotated, etc. Bitmaps also don't take advantage of the highest possible resolution of the printer.
its just a small smc label, 760x480 should be enough

trooper posted on Mar 4 2005 at 01:11 AM said:
rabbits with hats posted on Mar 3 2005 at 10:59 PM said:
eek  Freewebs

You do realise that there's a 50 file limit on Freewebs' free sites, don't you?

I know. I was going to move when the site gets too big. Do you know a good host I can use?

See Nilsiboy`s post in this tread, Post number 19.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=17627&st=15#

Trooper

Or use my subdomain offer from the very first reply on this thread ;)

Last edited:
Back