Gp32 Non-light For Sale. $150 For Everything

Uhhh yikes, thats quite a bit high . FLU's are only getting $110-$120 with a 128mb SMC on Ebay.

I'd say $100 is all you might get...

:blink: . OK Best offer gets it. How can i change the title? I really need to sell this. Paypal the money and I will ship it via FedEx.

Why does the threads title say $150 but your message says $170 and the Xbox site says $160 ???? :) :blink: :blink: :huh: :huh:

I was half-asleep and tired when i made them. Disregard the price. i will sell it for best offer.

$55 is not acceptable. and I never saw a BLU or FLU with 128MB SMC and card reader for $120 shipped yet. $120 for a plain unit + shipping. I am holding up at $110 shipped via FedEx ($10 or so alone for shipping guys and Paypal fees).

So I'm feeling slow and stupid right now...
is TTT supposed to mean something?

I bought my FLU here in marketplace and it has voltage mod and glass screen mod, with a 128 meg smc and a ac adaptor for 100 american... and your is a nonlit isn't it?

I may be new here but I have excellent refs on Xbox-Scene and they will be ready to vouch for me (I hope). Ok the Im ready to let it go for a bit lower but still $55 is bit too low dont you think?

yaeh, sorry i only saw your post count, well 50 is a joke, 120 or something would be realistik, but you will most likely get more on ebay

Well I have time restraints and I prefer not to deal with EBay. I'm just trying my luck to see what I can get for this. I am sticking now at $105

Think he was referring to me, Jrswiss.

I'm still trying to get my very first GP32!!

Back