gp32 mobile phone connectivity

This would be the ultimate ! hmm i do wonder if its possible as i do have an adapter for a nokia phone that makes it act like a 28.8k or slower modem when plugged into the serial port of ze laptop i have. Its a nice feature + well if a serial port can do it i would imagine its not completely impossibe just not very likely !

Hmmm - I'm not totally sure about this one. It WAS proposed, but seems to have faded away with Gamepark's increasing international community, as the original version was only going to work with Korean mobile networks....

We shall see....

Playing through your mobile operator??? Isn't that going to cost you a hell lot of money?

I've proposed this for a while, and that site was a big selling point for me. I was kinda dumb though, because I am not in Korea, but There are USB to many different types of cell phones cables out there, maybe someone could mod the serial port on there, and work on some software.

reeced posted on Aug 19 2003 said:

arrow_01.gif
GP32 plays content delivered in various media formats.
- Entertainment Site (www.gp32.com)
- Downloadable content on the web (e.g. Flash File, Web-Toon, Digital Publications such as novels and magazines, MP3 File, Web Animations)
... Uh-huh?

arrow_01.gif
PC functions as a base station, GP32 as a mobile terminal.
arrow_01.gif
Cross-platform multiplayer gaming between GP32 and PC
arrow_01.gif
New and exciting games at any time, anywhere
¡æ You are all gaming enthusiasts and nobody can stop you playing games even when you are on the move. You wanna continue your previous game on PC with your friend in a bus? Don't worry. It's a piece of cake! All you have to do is to download all the relevant game data from the PC to your GP32! If you wanna keep enjoying the same game on your PC this time, again upload all the data from your GP32 to PC. Just remember a maximum of 4 Kbytes can be saved on GP32.

arrow_01.gif
GP32 comes with USB port connection cable accessory. It allows you to connect it to your PC and your local ISP so that you can swap mp3 files, game data, and other applications and pull down data from the Internet.
arrow_01.gif
TCP/IP-based clients (PC) can play games with GP32.

I would like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was just able to read and send e-mails I would be happy.
I wonder if it will ever happen.

Back