Gp32 Messes Up Bad....

T

terrafest

Ok ill be playing a game (It doesnt matter which game or emulator) and after like twenty or some minutes of play the screen will get like super static like when your cable goes out on tv and then then after that passes and the game comes back on screen and its like split into four parts. And its looks really bad. Like if this happens when im using opensnes9x i can fix it by entering the emulator menu ,but i was just playing doom gp and it happened and there was no way to fix it that i found :(

Have you guys heard of this happening before? and is there possibly anything i can do about it?

Is it a hardware problem of my gp32?

Has it ever happened to you?

Please help thx!

I dont have a gp32, but it has happened to other people on these boards.

EDIT: Try the search function, it may be shit but it could give you answers.

Well its good to know im not the only one who's gp32 shits bricks once in awhile

It's not hardware related.... some about double buffering issues in some emulators (i think).

Try the search because this have been discused alot.

Byes

I'm pretty sure it's the sdk. The latest version of gpdoom should have it fixed if you have a hunt for that. Everything else, just pop into the menu and out and all fixed.

It's the infamous quarter screen bug.

The gp32 has this. The coder of the emu, game in question can prevent this from happening by using workarounds.

Back