Gp32 & Gba+ Fla For Sale

mosschops

Website
Visit site
i have the following for sale, i would rather not ebay them but will do so if nobody is interested....

1 * GBA in clear grey/blue with warioland, mario kart and zelda oracle of seasons(battery pack, light, battery pack power supply)
1 * GBA flash linker with 256m flash advance card
1 * gp32 with 128mb card, flashed for Multifw (cables, boxed, hardly used)

PM me or MSN me to make offers.. will keep them exclusive on here till 4th april when i will ebay them.
Based in manchester, uk

also have GC, DC,chipped xbox, a1200(1gb hdd), cd32+monitor, 2ghz based p2 system with 1gb rimms, gf3, UW SCSI (needs new mobo) if anyone is slightly intersted in them.

impending marriage costs forces sale :(

ive done that otfen enough, now its time to settle down.

prices for what? fraid im out of the market for a bit....

gp32 kit : 65 ono
gba kit : 60
FLA/256m : 70 ono
dc : 50 ono can move on this
gc : 150 (gc, zelda gold pack, MC:DD, SMS + 5 other games, 2 controllers, 1 mem card)
xbox : 250 (chipped, 40gb, hdd led, dolby dig out) midtown madness pack
pc : 350 (2ghz p4, 1gb rdram, gf3, sb audigy, uw scsi controller & 10gb 10rpm uwscisi, 75gb hdd) Selling cos it needs a new mobo & cant justify 90 on a new one.

but make an offer and i will see.... same goes steve-o... if your not hp about the prices let us know what you will pay and i will see what i can do.... shipping is extra.. but shoulddnt be much except on the xbox which is a bit bulky :angry:

yeah man, i would keep the GP32 cause the GBA emulation is almost complete and the comp is comming soon, u should wait to see what comes out of that then reconsider selling your GP32 ;)

What games come with the Dreamcast???

How much would you take for the Dreamcast With just the Console, Controllers, TV Cables, Power Lead and Memory cards (If there is any)

Thanks

games are msr * 2, soul calibur, capccom vs snk, virtua fighter 3tb all boxed, 2 controllers, 1 memcard, 1 rumble pack plus a pile of other stuff i cant mention.

like i said above... make an offer, i'd prefer the above but i am open to offers

Back