Gp32 For Nes

Ronin_T3

Still Fresh
I'm looking for a NES console that works very well. I have a GP32 to trade for it. Anyone interested?

Ronin said:
I'm looking for a NES console that works very well. I have a GP32 to trade for it. Anyone interested?
I may be. I have a dup system.

What's the model on the 32? You know, NLU, FLU, BLU? Any goods with it?

As for what you said....Wouldn't "work well" and "NES" be an oxymoron or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an FLU model with Kimichimen and a 128MB card. By "works well" I mean more or less "not broken".

Sell the 128mb SMC card seperatly, you will get £25+ for it.

Well, okay. It seems like it's worth more than just a system. Anyone wanting to trade a bundle with a system and some games for it? By the way, I'm in the US.

Ronin said:
Well, okay. It seems like it's worth more than just a system. Anyone wanting to trade a bundle with a system and some games for it? By the way, I'm in the US.
Are there any other systems you are looking for besides the NES?

Nova said:
Ronin said:
Are there any other systems you are looking for besides the NES?

Sure, I might be interested in something else? What've you got?

Jackd said:
dreamcast with 2 controllers?
Lol that was what I was gonna suggest. Then I realised postage from the EU to the US for a package that size would kill the deal completely.

i have probably like 12 nes systems lying around..I might even have one wiht a new 72 pin connector. Send me a pm and well see what we can do. I have lots of toys to go with them too. I can probably get you a gun controllers some games etc. I can get you a fully boxed nes if you need to lol. I have like 2-3 sitting on a shelf.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Ronin said:
I may be. I have a dup system.

What's the model on the 32? You know, NLU, FLU, BLU? Any goods with it?

As for what you said....Wouldn't "work well" and "NES" be an oxymoron or something?

I have a toploading nes and a normal one I got at a garage sale still sealed (im an idiot for opening) that work every time I put a game in but those I cant get rid of. :)

replacing the 72 pin connector usually does the trick for perfect nintendo..there are also some free tricks to making them work better but its not the same. I think I have one lying around..a good one atleast

Back