GP32 Flu with All for Princess for sale.

Joecool

Still Fresh
I'm selling my GP32 Flu system and All for Princess. The system is in perfect condition, includes the box, manual and USB cable. The game includes the box, but is missing the manual and the sticker has come off the back of the card. I also have a 64 MB SMC card with the free launcher and various software installed. Asking $230 shipped with the 64 MB card or $200 shipped without it. Prices are for US shipping, international would be a bit more. My eBay id is joecool927@aol.com or you can go to www.neo-geo.com and I have plenty of selling references there. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks. :)

gp321.jpg

gp322.jpg

Hey, sorry I already got a gp32, I was just wonderin how you got the lit screen of the system to look so well on the dark. What type of settings did you put you camera on. I wanna take some pics of my SP, but my camera always shows the screen too dark, and the res sucks (even tho its at 2 mpxls).

Mash posted on Sep 29 2003 at 11:42 PM said:
Hey, sorry I already got a gp32, I was just wonderin how you got the lit screen of the system to look so well on the dark. What type of settings did you put you camera on. I wanna take some pics of my SP, but my camera always shows the screen too dark, and the res sucks (even tho its at 2 mpxls).
I just turned the lights off in the room, turned on the GP, then took a picture with no flash at 640x480 res. Your picture should turn out fine as long as you don't use the flash. I zoomed in as close as possible without getting any blur. Hope any of this helps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Price lowered to $200 shipped US for the game and system, $230 if you want the 64 MB card with software on it. LMK. Thanks.

Back