gp32 flu for sale

0ddb4ll

Still Fresh
first off apologies if this is the wrong area but I am based in London and have a gp32 flu for sale, comes boxed, 2 x 128mb smc cards, gpcinema, official carry case, battery charger and 10 batteries
If interested let me know and I will contact you

Stopit question he will buy two gp32 form the money he get so he can play Bomberman in multiplayer.

0ddb4ll posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
first off apologies if this is the wrong area but I am based in London and have a gp32 flu for sale, comes boxed, 2 x 128mb smc cards, gpcinema, official carry case, battery charger and 10 batteries
If interested let me know and I will contact you
How much are you asking ?

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
£200, the machine is about 2 months old without a mark on it, reason for selling is down to needing the cash since I bought a new mac

Klown,
it looks like your posting title fits your personality to a tee.
I am impressed, not many people can pull that off.
you do it very well....kudos

200 is basically how much that would all cost new

you'd probably save money getting new actually as getting that many batteries puts the cost up a fair amount and u don't need that many,

u haven't mentioned if the machine is overclock friendly, which might help tempt people, but anyway, good luck finding someone who will pay full price for second hand goods :)

brand new forgetting the batteries and charger in the uk it comes to around £250 - £260 depending on where you source your smc cards from, anyway I am open to offers. I thought for the whole package it was quite a good price but if I am wrong make me an offer

cheers

current numbers for the uk, brand new gear

gp32 flu £130
128 smc £20
batteries (need to check) £5
charger (need to check) £10
card reader £8
case £10

u have to work with these numbers if u live here (uk), and u also have to make a tempting reduction otherwise theres no reason to take your offer over new, i know i look like the bad guy for pointing this out but sorry, £250-260??

im going to have to launch the "this is how much your gp32 is currently worth" website all the gp32 deserters will hate it but people looking to get into the gp32 scene will love it

www.gbax.com

i paid around £190 for my non flu with the tax, almost dropped £100 but i've had it for ages so don't care i've justified the extra cost from the amount of use it got

Back