GP32 comes 2nd place...

edge like gp32
i was gonna write in after reading last issue about the death of video games because they mentioned the gp32, was only a line but thats more than any other magazine would give gp32

I believe more magazines will start to pick up the GP32 soon (next 2 months or so)... so expect a huge amount of people to join in the fun! Expect some ass-holes as well!! hehe

Well, those assholes usually don't know how to get such cooooomplicated things like a GP32 running... so they'll leave soon :lol:
They just like to buy, put in a game and play... :p

They just like to buy, put in a game and play...

It's better than persons that only use pirated games and cracked versions .
BTW , who are the persons that don't know how to setup a emulator ?!?
Tsc,tsc what type of vocabulary they use on those boards ...
Well , I trough that was because of the sweet persons here that only posted 'nonsense' instead of messages that 'could help' the others .
They think that ...
---

Actually I agree partially, a lot of the people that find the GP32 "coooooomplicated" are picking it up, and sure they need help setting up the emulators, perhaps an FAQ is in order ... oh yeah Axeman is on the case for that. As soon as that's done, it'll be linked here, and given out to newbies at every opportunity.

However Yukio remember - we owe newbies nothing. Don't expect that we should help them, we usually do ... to keep a friendly atmosphere ... but don't get angry if we don't. Sometimes there are just too many questions being asked at once :)

- Rico

I don't mind too many questions being asked at once ... the only thing I mind is people asking the same questions that have already been asked a million times. There are MoviePark links and FAQs, for example ... those questions get a bit old.

Flack

Too true Flack, I don't remember how many times I've had to post the URL to the GP32Emu MoviePark guide on so many GP32 forums :(

Start of sarcasm -

1st post - Where can I find ROMS for the XYZ emu

2nd post - You must own the original * blah blah blah!

3rd post - www.google.com

End of sarcasm -

hmmmmm!

MrT

Back