Gp32 Chatboards

Recieved it today, can't figure out what to put on smc for gplinux, or how to write in edgepad, but it looks of good quality.

finty101 posted on Sep 7 2004 at 07:16 PM said:
Recieved it today, can't figure out what to put on smc for gplinux, or how to write in edgepad, but it looks of good quality.

Boot Edgepad up. Press Start on the GP32. Now Press the SMS key on the Chatboard. Now Type :D

LHC posted on Sep 7 2004 at 07:00 PM said:
Money sent, but I had to send it separately as it wouldn't send from both my card and my paypal account in the same payment. If I sent extra, it's only a few pence and I don't care.

Thanks a lot.

Received payment :D

Ill put the extra 80p towards the PayPal Fee. Thanks :D

Chatboard will be in the Post ASAP

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve-O posted on Sep 7 2004 at 08:24 PM said:

Boot Edgepad up. Press Start on the GP32. Now Press the SMS key on the Chatboard. Now Type :D
Don't press start in EdgePad 0.3 because it defaults to chatboard mode. Pressing start will stop it working :)

woogal posted on Sep 7 2004 at 07:40 PM said:
Steve-O posted on Sep 7 2004 at 08:24 PM said:

Don't press start in EdgePad 0.3 because it defaults to chatboard mode. Pressing start will stop it working :)

Woops, I was thinking of Edgepad 0.2

Got it, works great! Buy one from this man!

Also, Brilliant application woogle! Now I can pass high-tec notes in school! Great work!

finty101 posted on Sep 7 2004 at 09:00 PM said:
Got it, works great! Buy one from this man!

Also, Brilliant application woogle! Now I can pass high-tec notes in school! Great work!

Glad you liked it :D

sam fisher posted on Sep 7 2004 at 04:38 PM said:
Nice it works. Only the wires very loose where it comes out of the chat board. Is there a chance of the wire coming out? Apart from that thanks its pretty cool.

Did your brother screech at it or something?

Theres a picture at www.gp32z.com, if you want an actual picture, i'll take one, once I recieve them. Hopefully soon.

www.gp32z.com

xSilv3Rx posted on Sep 8 2004 at 03:27 AM said:
Do you have a picture anywhere of what it looks like?

If I find my brothers Digital camera, Ill get a pic :p

The Gates Of Bill
LHC
edwardar

Your Chatboards are in teh post now :D

LHC and edwardar, seen as you are in the UK, these a possibility that you will receive it Tomorrow morning :D

Thanks

LHC posted on Sep 9 2004 at 08:34 AM said:
Recieved approximately 3 minutes ago, will test now.

Edit: works great, thanks a lot.

Cool, That was some speedy delivering from Royal Mail :D hehe

I will make more when I get round to getting more connectors.

I might have 1 left that you can buy if you wait a few days, because for the ones that have not been paid for yet and If I do not receive payments from them by Saturday night, I Will be selling as First Come First Serve :D But I have one on Ebay If you want to battle it out for that one :D hehe

Thanks

FFA_bruno posted on Sep 9 2004 at 11:35 AM said:
OKie Dokie, can I get myself thrown in the front of the queue?

Cheers big ears :)

Yup. You are in Front :D

Sonic-NKT Your Chatboard was posted on Friday :D

Check your PM box for your tracking code :D

hey steve-o i just want a chatboard....cos ive just broken my homemade one!...do you still have one? Please pm me!

Back