Gp32 Blu's

Are you interested in purchasing gp32 blus from me.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hi, i'm just puttin up this poll to ask if some of you guys are actually interested in purchasing gp32 Blus from me. Its alot of money for me and my cousin to deal with so it would be nice if we knew that we have some potential customers. I know a few people are interested but I would like to know if more people are considering purchasing from us instead of lik-sang.

I didnt leave a choice for a maybe or anything because it doesn't really give us an answer of any sort.

If your wondering we are still going to do the spray painting mods, and almost ready to do button tune-up modifications. Pm me or email us if interested. Also have PQI 128mb SmartMedia cards available for $30 + shipping.

Please vote honestly
Thx.

there's already gbax, so why should people choose you over them? (i already have my gp32, but i'm just curious).

i allready have a blu but maybe i buy a blu someday but,
i votet no couse i am from eu and dont want to pay import taxes so i would buy from gbax, and i also dont want to buy anything from u$a

I said yes, but how much will shipping be?

If I can get it from you instead of Lik-Sang, that would probably be quicker and there would be a leser chance of getting swamped with taxes.

I voted yes. I'm in the US also. Could save on currency conversion and shipping and taxes.

Too bad I already got my 2 BLU's from gbax and got licked on the currency exchange and shipping and what not.

Back