Gp32 Blu For Sale

xSilv3Rx

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hello. I have a GP32 BLU in excellent condition that I bought only 3 months ago (at the begining of September) from Lik-Sang. I will include everything that came with it, as well as two 128mb SMC's and one 64mb SMC. I live in Canada, but I am willing to sell worldwide. I would prefer Paypal as a payment method. I dont have a set price, so feel free to make offers. Also, if anyone is interested in a trade I am looking for a new PlayStation 2, either the 5000 model, or the new PSTwo model.

If you are interested please reply back here, or send me an e-mail: xSilv3Rx@shaw.ca

Thanks,
Matt

Can somebody send me a link to a program that can check what it OC's to so I can figure it out. I only used the GP32 for a couple of weeks and never tested it's OC'ing.

Thanks

I am also interested... just got screwed by Lik Sang myself. So I'm in the market for one... if perfecto doesn't buy it let me know, and I'm also very interested to know how high it overclocks. Though I may buy it even if it doesn't go to 166.

bast525 posted on Dec 6 2004 at 01:33 AM said:
I am also interested... just got screwed by Lik Sang myself. So I'm in the market for one... if perfecto doesn't buy it let me know, and I'm also very interested to know how high it overclocks. Though I may buy it even if it doesn't go to 166.

:blink: just curios..how did lik-sang screw you....
igot my blu from them it took almost a whole mont for it to get here but i got it

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably got the one with the blue line *sigh*

Hey I have a V4 PS2 with a brand new HD7 laser in it if you want it?
or
I can get you a TSOP flashed xbox (2 way with switch) with samsung dvd drive and stock hdd. I am paypal verified...if that's any consolidation. hehe

kimosagi posted on Dec 7 2004 at 06:48 AM said:
bast525 posted on Dec 6 2004 at 01:33 AM said:

:blink: just curios..how did lik-sang screw you....
igot my blu from them it took almost a whole mont for it to get here but i got it

Gah they take AGES to send stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neptune, I may be interested in a trade. I already own a XBOX with a mod chip. If you can get me a PS2 with a mod chip that'd be a for sure trade.

I will get the OC program and let you all know what it OC's to.

How about trade for a nintendo DS with mario? just testing the waters here...

And anyways how much are you looking for in cash? I could pay paypal right away, but what's your asking price?

I tested the OC'ing and it OC's to 164 fine, but at 166 it freezes up.

blast, send me an e-mail with an offer: xSilv3Rx@shaw.ca

As for the Nintendo DS trade, I may be interested.

164mhz is still good enough - if you and blast dont sort something out i would still be interested - what sort of price are you after for it? (including p&p) :)

I dont have a specific asking price..

If everyone who is interested could send me an e-mail or a PM with an offer so I can keep track of who wants it that would make it much easier to figure out who to do a deal with. Once again, my e-mail is xSilv3Rx@shaw.ca

Anyone else interested? Currently the top offer is $300 CDN including the shipping costs. If anyone else want this send me a e-mail soon (xSilv3Rx@shaw.ca), I will wait another couple of days before taking this offer.

Back