Gp32 Blu For Sale New

I sent it to whatever address Ebay has for you. I clicked the "Contact This Member" button. I've noticed that some email addys send those questions from ebay, straight to your junk mail folder, so you may have to check there. I'll send another email from ebay right now.

If you do chose to post it on ebay, please let me know before you do, so I can bid on it right away :)

BigJ
[/quote]

Well my e-mail doesn’t have a junk mail folder and I check again in eBay my e-mail is the same kimosagi@prtc.net so I duno maybe is late....I rather sell it directly but if you want we can do it thru eBay

iam selling the same lik-sang ofers for 179.00 is in the box with al docs install cd usb cable, lik sang was supposed to send with it the rf adapter and a game i never got them, i e-mail them and they said they would look in to it, if they send it prior to us making the deal ill include it, if not ill sell it on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent it to whatever address Ebay has for you. I clicked the "Contact This Member" button. I've noticed that some email addys send those questions from ebay, straight to your junk mail folder, so you may have to check there. I'll send another email from ebay right now.

If you do chose to post it on ebay, please let me know before you do, so I can bid on it right away :)

BigJ

Well my e-mail doesn’t have a junk mail folder and I check again in eBay my e-mail is the same kimosagi@prtc.net so I duno maybe is late....I rather sell it directly but if you want we can do it thru eBay

iam selling the same lik-sang ofers for 179.00 is in the box with al docs install cd usb cable, lik sang was supposed to send with it the rf adapter and a game i never got them, i e-mail them and they said they would look in to it, if they send it prior to us making the deal ill include it, if not ill sell it on ebay.
[/quote]

this is the response from lik-sang on the rf module and smc card with the game:

Sorry to hear the problem you mentioned. I will check further with our
shipping department and will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Ada Li
----------------------------
Lik-Sang.com - Your Alternative Gaming Community
Pacific Game Technology (Holding) Ltd

If you want to get in contact with Lik-Sang.com, you can use our online
Customer Support Center for just any request you might have:
<http://www.lik-sang.com/contact.php>
Enquiries are usually replied to within 24 hours, except on weekends.

Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service. Your input is
vital to our success. Please help us serve you and others better by taking
just a few minutes to answer a few questions. We thank you for responding.
<http://www.lik-sang.com/survey.php?surveyname=pgt1>

----- Original Message -----
To: <webform@lik-sang.com>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 9:53 PM
Subject: missing items in order [PGT.37224.290397]

> Customers Name: raul texidor
> Order: 290397
> E-Mail: kimosagi@prtc.net
>
>
> i got the gp32 unit but the rf module and the smc card were not included
in the package
>
> thanks in advance
>

___________________________________________________-

also the gp32 is the new blu and it runs on 166mhz

Steve-O posted on Dec 1 2004 at 08:55 AM said:
Bigjunior posted on Dec 1 2004 at 12:47 AM said:
still waiting for confirmation from Kimo about the deal, and waiting for Kimosagi from Ebay to respond to me, just making sure they are one and the same.
Kimo, if you're reading this, plz reply to the ebay mail I sent you!

Yea, thats a good Idea to make sure it is his account.

An Even better idea (If you are still worried) is to ask him to Put the GP32 on Ebay as a BUY IT NOW (The Buy It Now Price being the price u are paying for it) and then you Press Buy it Now.. Then it will be safer.

got paid by Bigjunior will ship today and pm tracking back to you as soon as i get home from the post office
that will be like in 4 hours
nice to do business with you

i don't do much ebay selling no more but i do request for rare items i got two friends in china and my best friend now lives in osaka japan. just ask and ill fetch
if i can't get it cheap ill tell were to get it
thanks in advance :ph34r:

Back