1 GHz Pandora for sale on ebay. [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a new one costs USD ~$590.04?
I'm not sure where your getting this from?? but this is at least $10 cheaper than any brand new price I can find ???

I'll be honest I would buy it if I had the money right here but i won't have that kind of money till the end of the month. As im already updating my pre-order so really this would be worth the extra £50 for me so i would end up with a 1Ghz and an original.

:D

EDIT: Also its $102.16 cheaper than the price on dragonbox??

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really sure about the warranty for $89?  A 1GHz unit should be under warranty until at least August 2013. 

Furthermore, ED will often repair manufacturing defects or premature failures after your year is up :)

This is also true is your warranty has (technically) been voided by you opening the case - If you didn't do the damage, it will probably be fixed for free!

Not really sure about the warranty for $89?  A 1GHz unit should be under warranty until at least August 2013. 
I "think" that eBay offers this warranty automatically when you list something.  I could be wrong though. When I list stuff though a lot of times it's added by eBay and not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back