Gp32 Blu Box

you can tell its fake also because if you look at the pic with of the box with all the languages on it there all in english

I was just about to add that -- why are all the languages in english and poor english too.

carlgeorge posted on May 8 2004 at 04:51 PM said:
you can tell its fake also because if you look at the pic with of the box with all the languages on it there all in english

I was just about to add that -- why are all the languages in english and poor english too.
A guess - might be a placeholder that the graphics guy knocked up until the translator submits the final work.

Another guess - it's a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because that would be another color and that they want to show the box for the original color...

WHY? WHY? WHY would somone put forth all of the effort to make a fake box? AND do such a good job?

I think it is legit....i compared it to my box...there are several similarities... ;)

Hmm, it looks like Shibuya is going to be selling BLACK GP32's BLU's. It's description is really breif, but it's 230 euros, so it MUST be a new BLU. They wouldn't charge that much for an old FLU, right?

EDIT: Then again it looks like they are charging 250 euros for a regular FLU (looking further down the page) :(

EDIT 2: err wait, maybe that's just an old GP32. But black is nice, especially if you're a collecter

Back