Gp32 As A Controller

ifn no one has it after a bit, ill Email it to ya
but I dont know the link, thats why I want to wait
and its fot that great
the " mouse " part dosnt go fast enough, but I tried playing UT2004 with it

~Octavious

I also want the Controller software again :D

I used to have it :(

I also jsut found that link lol... Had to do a few searches on the Board and then found the original forum it was posted at to find that the site was suspended, then I found The Gimps post which had the guys link on :D

Now to try the Controller with a Retro Console Emu like the G7000

Isn`t it a bit stupid to use a controller with batteries that are empty after 12 hours? :huh:

Quiest posted on Feb 5 2005 at 11:24 PM said:
Isn`t it a bit stupid to use a controller with batteries that are empty after 12 hours? :huh:

Im guessing the controller software runs at a LOW speed to save battery power (maybe something like 30mhz

I thikn the 12hours thing was from running at 133mhz..

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Feb 6 2005 at 12:24 AM said:

Yes it probably is, But even stupid things have their uses. Just say for example, Someone with a GP32 was going around to a mates house and happened to have said GP32 and its usb cable in his jacket pocket (which he normally carries around with him). His friend is a bit of a sad fart and usually only plays one player games, So only has one joypad (joystick or whatever). Guy with the GP arrives to find his mate having an intense game of F-Zero or mario kart on one of the snes emulators on his pc. GP guy cracks open a beer and says to his mate "cool, You fancy a head to head game", His mate turns to him and says "yeah!, I`d love to, But i`ve only got one joypad". You whipout your GP32 +usb cable and problem solved.

Well, you get the idea. :p

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn`t it a bit stupid to use a controller with batteries that are empty after 12 hours? huh.gif
not if your playing a multi-player game and only have one normal controller and don't want to have to cram a too many people on one computer..

Thats what I used it for when me and 5 friends tried to play gene rally all at once.

Back