Gp2x Video Mix In London On Saturday 8th September

kouky

Website
www.caou.org
This Saturday, 8th of september, I will perform a 2 hours live video mix with a GP2X and a Game Cube/GBA during a DJ set at the

Big Chill House
257-259 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9NL
The venue is next door to Kings Cross Thameslink station.

I'll perform between 10pm to midnight.
The party finishes at 4 am.
Entrance is free before 10pm, then £5

More info about my mixes:
http://www.pikilipita.com/vj
[cut]
Learn more about the event:
http://www.bigchill.net/calendar.html

You're all welcome!!
If you're in the London area, go out of your room and leave your computer screen for a few hours, it's a saturday night :)[/cut]

kouky said:
This Saturday, 8th of september, I will perform a 2 hours live video mix with a GP2X and a Game Cube/GBA during a DJ set at the

Congratulations ! It's very cool to see more GP2x action going to the clubs.
r3sp3kt !
:/m

Last edited by a moderator:
hey that's awesome i'll definately be down and will try bringing some freinds to. :D

I also use a gp2x for live,. i use laptop with linux running chuck, aldrin / buzz and some custom bits and manually :blink: sink my gp2x running piggy to my sets,. i mostly play in nottingham www.thecentrifuge.co.uk ,. actually have 5/6 gigs over the next two months.

I'd love to meet up and chat to you about what you do if thats cool as were always looking for people to play nottingham and will soon be setting up in leeds and london if your interested in coming along to play or watch?

i'm also building the midi out this week for the gp2x so i can use my 303 along with my gp2x :D:D:D

l4t3r5

oh yeah and what kind of music will you be playing? what setup you using?

Neutek, I'm not playing music, I'm mixing visuals ;)
I'll have two setups:

GP2X + video projector
and
GBA cartridge + game boy player into Game Cube +video projector

Music will be performed by people from: http://www.soxan.co.uk/

See you on saturday!

i wish you the best of luck and in 3 years since moving away i wish i was back in london for that event.

Sounds really cool, too bad I'm just across the Atlantic Ocean. I hope at least some of it makes it on Youtube; I would really like to see this in action!
Best of luck!

Hi

I absolutly have no clue what you are intendig to do, but I would like to see it.
Will you make a video and post it somewhere (youtube) ?!?

Thanks man. Good luck and have fun !

Best regards
Anes

NeuTek said:
hey that's awesome i'll definately be down and will try bringing some freinds to. :D

I also use a gp2x for live,. i use laptop with linux running chuck, aldrin / buzz and some custom bits and manually :blink: sink my gp2x running piggy to my sets,. i mostly play in nottingham www.thecentrifuge.co.uk ,. actually have 5/6 gigs over the next two months.

I'd love to meet up and chat to you about what you do if thats cool as were always looking for people to play nottingham and will soon be setting up in leeds and london if your interested in coming along to play or watch?

i'm also building the midi out this week for the gp2x so i can use my 303 along with my gp2x :D:D:D

l4t3r5

oh yeah and what kind of music will you be playing? what setup you using?
Ahh you play down at Blueprint! nice.

Ain't been down that way for a bit, last i went to Blueprint was for DJ Hazard i believe.

But i'll try and get down one time and check the gp2x out!

For all a very short clip of last nights set, my battery died in my phone and it's from a crappy angle :s,. still it's something for now :blink:

Unfortunately didn't stay long only about 30 mins, turned up late and drunk and then got called somewhere else.

Maybe we can hook up next time maybe at one of my events or another one of yours?

l4t3r5

That's not my visuals at all !!

I was mixing upstairs and this must be the ground on floor on the video...
Anyway, thanks for coming,
Too bad we didn't met.

The venue was very cool: 2 floors and a top floor terrace, that's really a nice club.

NeuTek said:
For all a very short clip of last nights set, my battery died in my phone and it's from a crappy angle :s,. still it's something for now :blink:

Unfortunately didn't stay long only about 30 mins, turned up late and drunk and then got called somewhere else.

Maybe we can hook up next time maybe at one of my events or another one of yours?

l4t3r5
Sorry about that i didn't even realise there was an upstairs,. :( i bet your stuff was waaaaayyy better, i'm so gutted i missed it.

maybe next time. have you ever done any gp2x sets with someone else doing gp2x music ???

interested in maybe working on something?

Back