Gp2X Tv-Out Giveaway ! Gp32 Boxed Games! Gp32 Chatboard!

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
I've got here 3 totally unused GP2x TV-out cables; if you want to send me a postcard, I'll send you one of the cables.

Reply here, and I'll take first 3 :) If theres already 3 replies for takers, put your name on, as I may have a 4th somewhere, and one of the first guys might skip or get hit by a car :p

Also, some GP32 stuff..

And what the hell, while I'm at it .. I've got some boxed GP32 games; I think slaanesh wanted them years ago and then I got around to moving and had no time to deal with it, or something. Anyone want them? (Tomak, Dungeon Guarder, ASR RPG, All for Princess, Little Wizard, Kimchi Men.) They can't be squished into an envelope so you'll have to cough up shipping for those, though (preferably someone in the GTA Toronto area, and I can just hand them over in person, save a lot of trouble :p ) Maybe I'll keep one .. just so I have something to fire up on my GP32 :p

Hell, I also have a GP32 chatboard keyboard I'll probably never touch again.

Cleaning house, post here, I'll give!

jeff

This stuff is 'the new retro'; I'd never landfill a 25 year old Atari machine, some collector would want it, and its just plain 'a shame.' New awesome gear.. is the same! Why bin new gear and preserve old gear .. makes no sense :) (Just like in Indiana Jones .. when buddy says 'you put this watch in the ground, and in a 1000 years its priceless' :)

If you make something 'free', theres a good chance someone else will jump at it; you make them happy, and help keep the scene going. If you try to sell it, it becomes a whole ordeal.. obviously depends on value and all that, but for small things or something you can afford.. I say, better to make someone happy, and preserve something from the landfill :)

House cleaning 2011 .. (every year I trim out more stuff as junk and get rid of it :)

I just put up a 'back of the door' 'shoe rack' .. like a sheet, with hooks to hang from the inside of a closet door, with 4 pockets along a row, and 5 rows .. ie: 20 pockets hanging from the inside of closet door in my 'office.' Takes up space never used before so its 'free', and costs like $9 to buy, and is brilliant organization and storage for little widgets, cables, etc. Your shaver travel charger you never use, your digicam charger, your camcorder charger, your psp and bits, your DS and carts .. why sta ck into boxes where you can't see it when you can hang it on the door all organized and visible (transparent pockets!) -- best idea I've had in years :p Thats 20 gadgets with their chargers. I even put more than one gadget into a pocket, and once I hit 20 full pockets, I figure its time for stuff to start clearing out :p (I have more stuff than '20 pockets', but this the stuff I use frequently .. until you add it, you have no idea how much crap you use day to day :)

jeff

No one else for a GP2x tv-out?

I Guess thats okay .. leaves 1 for me in case I want it someday :p

TVout for:
Orion4874
mbannick

The gp32 games: slaanesh

slaanesh -- you want the chatboard gp32 keyboard by chance?

Guys, let me know your postal-code/states so I can figure out shipping costs aight?

jeff

Hey skeezix I'd kill for a gp2x tv cable if you have one spare? if I'm too late no worries dude :)

skeezix said:
No one else for a GP2x tv-out?

I Guess thats okay .. leaves 1 for me in case I want it someday :p

TVout for:
Orion4874
mbannick

The gp32 games: slaanesh

slaanesh -- you want the chatboard gp32 keyboard by chance?

Guys, let me know your postal-code/states so I can figure out shipping costs aight?

jeff

Hey skeezix, I'm at New Jersey, U.S. 08902

Thanks again, I've looked everywhere for one of these damn things!

Last edited by a moderator:
TVout for:
Orion4874
mbannick
tyke

PM me your addresses so when I get a chance I can sort out shipping costs.

Got like 6 things I need to send off to folks all around the globe :)

jeff

The chatboard for GP32 is left of this current batch; I'd really like for that to find a home. I'll never touch it again, and it worked.

I'm sending off a Atari ST Spectre GCR to someone in another forum this week.

I've got two TV outs tested for the gp2x and they seem good, so will take 'em to work this week and get 'em bagged so I can send them off, too.

Not sure about the third TV out, seems dodgy, so I may keep it to hack it apart, we'll see. Memories were of this one being pants, and I talked to craig and got two more TV outs (or 3 more? I will keep looking, I'm sure I had a little pile of the beggers.)

I had not expected to get the pile of requests I got for these .. in total abotu 12 people or so jumped on it, but I only have a few I'm afraid :(

I'll talk to Orion4874 mbannick to sort those out.

jeff

You don't want to know the pile of stuff I'm sitting on lately, trying ot decide what to keep and what to ditch ;)

skeezix said:
...trying ot decide what to keep and what to ditch ;)

Hah, you tell me Skeezix. I am slowly preparing for moving so I have been selling and giving away things I had hoarded over the years. Recently I found a GP32 GP Link I apparently never even unpacked. Same goes for my GP2X TV-Out cable, but I hope I will sometime use it. Funny how one have to own so many things they will never have any use for..

Last edited by a moderator:
OKay, things are packaged, and should ship tonight or tomorrow.

My biggest regret here is writing up all the damned custom forms; sending out 20 little packets to people all over the place == haven't written so much since public school 30 years back :p

If its more than a couple bucks, I'll PM you to let you konw how much to send back :p

jeff

Back