Gp2X Tv-Out Cord

Monkeymo18

Still Fresh
Please excuse me for asknig a stupid question if this is one, but where would one aqquire a TV-out cord for the Gp2x system?
I have seen it one one site, but was sadly out of stock. If anyone sees anything about this, please let me know!

I think you will not find this item except in second hand sites, because is out of production. But if you can make it yourself, here you are the electronic schematics: http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/USB_Host_BoB_Schematic

If you can find a cradle for your gp2x you don't need the official tv-out cable. You can purchase a red/white composite audio with s-video out cable online or where ever. Just saying this because I notice these cradles come up more frequently than the cables on ebay, and even those are few and far between unfortunately. You just have to check it every so often and hopefully you'll get lucky, that's how I got my cradle.

Orion4874 said:
If you can find a cradle for your gp2x you don't need the official tv-out cable. You can purchase a red/white composite audio with s-video out cable online or where ever. Just saying this because I notice these cradles come up more frequently than the cables on ebay, and even those are few and far between unfortunately. You just have to check it every so often and hopefully you'll get lucky, that's how I got my cradle.

Does anyone know if the Wiz or Caanoo cable works on the f100? I have been searching for a video out cable with no luck. There is a video on youtube of someone claiming to be using a gp2x video cable on their caanoo, so that is why I am asking.

Chri

Last edited by a moderator:
Back