Gp2x Sites?

kotd

Since I'm gonna be getting one eventually. Anyone provide the links to some of the others? This is probably the best one but I'd like to look around :)

Oh and www.gbax.com of course

Hi all, well I was directed to this site from www.gamersgalaxy.net once I read about the GP2X :D They cover all handhelds and consoles.

WoD: The site mockup looks great, but you might want to scale down your banner graphic. It's really pretty, but it takes up almost a third of the page. Just a suggestion.

Once I finish up my FAQ, Gamepark newbie (linked below) will be a great place to learn about the GP2X.

Chip posted on Oct 9 2005 at 04:01 AM said:
WoD: The site mockup looks great, but you might want to scale down your banner graphic. It's really pretty, but it takes up almost a third of the page. Just a suggestion.

I did that to try and distract people from the fact there's probably not going to be a huge amount of content... ehehehe... You are right, however, I will probably cut it down in size to make for a more usable layout.

Although this is a personal site, more or less, I will always been on the look for the writing of any of you guys here- reviews, articles, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
no_skill posted on Oct 9 2005 at 06:55 PM said:
for developers a dev wiki was already set up

http://wiki.gp2x.org

I know :( I was setting this up at the same time, dagnabbit! Great minds think alike I guess

This is now just for me to put my stuff on (need to prune some of the multi user features back now that I won't be needing them)

I'm thinking about doing something more CVS/Hosting based for devs with no webspace of thier own with support forum/blog/file space to host thier own projects on but I'm not sure yet.

Seems a waste of the domain if I don't do _something_ with it :lol:

And TBH I don't think wiki's are the answer to all website needs

I just finished GP2X.info yesterday
It's intended to be a GP2X exclusive forum.

i am trying to have another approach with this forums than
the others, like gp32x.de and emuboards, which are very good.

My aim is less technical with a broader view and emphasise
on collaboration, projects, worldwide advertising etc.

just take a look and let me know what you think of it!
Remarks, improvements and new (forum)subjects are very welcome!

GP2X.info

Back