Gp2x On Ebay - Top Dollar/pound!

The bidders have gone crazy! When they'd closely watched the seller's (Gecko-Gamers) Buy-it-now auctions, they could've gotten a brand new F200 for far less.

A few weeks ago, I bought an F200 and a cradle for EUR140.00 from the very same seller! Both brand new and boxed with the box seal still intact!

I would recommend this seller to everyone, but not for this auction!

I've been planning on selling my GP2X on ebay to make some money for the Wiz. Mine is a MK1 first edition run though, so I don't think it would sell for this price. I would never sell mine for that price though anyways. Pretty damn steep and not worth it. I was thinking about selling mine as a buy it now for $140 US dollars. The system can do 280Mhz OC stable. Batteries don't last long though haha. Will come with a AC adapter, official GP2X case, and also the GP2X TV-Out cable. I hope to have the auction up by the end of the week with nice pictures. I would not get one from this auction. I've been seeing buy it nows go for a pretty decent price. There always is a couple being sold every other month.

people are out of their minds... I don't get how they manage to sell the gp2x for so much money. I remember this guy selling off his units for even more. There was a thread about those auctions a while back. I think he was asking over 200 GBP and it was pretty much a regular boxed unit without extras. People are either very stupid or the console is beginning to get very rare.

Look at this guys pictures on his auction... looks a little photoshopped to me. Quake really doesn't look that good and I don't remember vektar to have weird lighting effects ^^.

DonPachi? (or DoDonPachi). Presumably it runs on the GP2X somehow being a 68k board, but I've never done so myself.

Well, no matter what, I'm not gonna sell my :gp2x
I'll keep this retro machine for my grandson, if.. I live that long enough :p

I just sold my d pad modded GP2x for £113.

Not bad!!!

To those selling GP2X for a Wiz. You might not like it. I'd wait till its released and then decide.GP2X has some great emu's and dedication from devs. Too good to sell. That's my opinion anyway.

Orkie said:
DonPachi? (or DoDonPachi). Presumably it runs on the GP2X somehow being a 68k board, but I've never done so myself.
It is DonPachi and it runs using Final Burn. And it runs at 100% speed. Great game if you like that kind of thing.

The auction hasn't moved since last night so I presume GBP132 is as much as he's going to get for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only the F-100's stick would've been sturdier (to match the nice and thick screen protector!), this could have been the kind of handheld-tank the original Gameboy was, something that lasts and keeps going for years and years... :)

Back