Gp2x Mk2 With Batts, Tv Out, Gig Card

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
As the topic says, I'm selling my GP2x to raise funds for driving lessons, which is a shame, as I love the console to bits, but that's how it goes I guess.

The package contains:

GP2x Mk 2 in great condition. You may wish to replace the stick cap, but that's purely opinion.
TV out cable
1 gig SD Card
4x 2500mah batteries, with charger
Power Supply Unit, to run the console off the mains
Hard Case. Previously used for DS Phat, but fits gp2x well.

I'll post pics soon.

I'd like for £100 posted for the lot. Anyone interested?

I'll also post to europe.

EDIT: Forgot that I have a PSU for it too.

Pics:

Photo-0124.jpg

Photo-0121.jpg

Photo-0129.jpg

Closeups:

Photo-0127.jpg

Photo-0128.jpg

You may not be able to see, but on the battery cover, there are a couple of small marks where the GP2x has been sitting on desks and whatnot. These are the only marks on the console that I could see when I just examined it under a light.

I also left the TV out cable in a bag at my parent's house (was moving, so left the small, easy to lose but important stuff there). So that's why there is no photo. I'll pick it up tonight hopefully.

Good point. Well, I am in the UK, so can confirm that it works on European soil. However, you will need a US/EU to UK converter to use it in the UK, or you can use any plug with a figure 8 end on it, like the one on the PS2.

You got to be kidding Nova! Are you going to leave the scene aswell? Damn... who needs a driver's license anyway? You can play mario-kart instead!

Yeah, maybe I'll rebuy, whatever's around when I can afford it, but right now, I need the money.

Anyway, I'll always be in off topic, it's a second home. A very disfunctional second home.

Anyone? If there's no interest, I'll jack it on ebay.

If you do then please post the Ebay link on here. I am interested but looking at Ebay completed auctions for the GP2X, £100 is too high.

Nova said:
You may wish to replace the stick cap, but that's purely opinion.
Can you explain what you mean by that please. Is there something wrong with it?

Bare in mind for £100 this has a lot of stuff with it!

Yes but most people, myself included, don't need any of the extras making them worthless. That's why I think there has been no interest and why none of the ones on Ebay even with extras reach £100. Just my opinion.

So yes, please do post the Ebay link when you list it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
tridion said:
Nova said:
I personally don't like it. I find it is too small and fiddly for my thumbs. I've seen bigger ones about.

As for the price, there is a similar package for sale on these boards for £50 extra. I don't, however see anyone complaining about that price. I wouldn't want to sell the console for too low a price, as I love it to pieces, and am only selling it to raise money for my lessons.

I also think that the extras are perfect for a GP2x beginner.

Nova said:
tridion said:
Nova said:
I personally don't like it. I find it is too small and fiddly for my thumbs. I've seen bigger ones about.

As for the price, there is a similar package for sale on these boards for £50 extra. I don't, however see anyone complaining about that price. I wouldn't want to sell the console for too low a price, as I love it to pieces, and am only selling it to raise money for my lessons.

I also think that the extras are perfect for a GP2x beginner.

Sorry mate, I wasn't criticising the price, it's your to sell for whatever you want. I just merely asking for the Ebay link when you list it.

Back