Gp2x Just Made My Life A Whole Load Easier :-)

Lazrhog

Just got back from a 3 week holiday, which involved a 10 hour drive there, and a 10 hour drive back. The problem ? My 2 year old in a car !!

So what did I do ? I encoded up some Dora, Tweenies, Toy Story 2, Madagascar, and some others. I then got 2 pieces of Elastic that fit snugly around the Passenger headrest. I then slip the GP2X under the elastic, one strap next to the joystick, one next to the buttons, and what do I have ? A mobile media centre that keeps my Kid happy in the back for hours. Couple that up with an in-car battery re-charger and my holiday drive was a delight :)))

I am sooo happy !

BooYah, nice one.
I'm heading off next week with a 16, a 15 and a 7year old, plus the missus. Got a selection o' mame and sega games, 'Grease'movie, Simpsons episodes, a few Father Ted's, Malcolm in the middle episodes and a couple of mp3 albums just crammed in there.
Could you imagine the amount of crap I'd have to load into the motor to avail of all that entertainment without my 'jeep'.
BRING IT OOONNN !!!

I don't let my younger brothers(I have 3) anywhere near my gp2x. The closest they got to it was when there was a powercut and each of their psps ran out of batteries but I just went and grabbed another pair of AAs and rubbed it in their faces.

Back