Gp2x For Sale

nick_henry

Still Fresh
Hi my GP2x just got a broken screen. Im selling it for 55 us dollars . Ive taken it apart just to take out the screen . If any of you are interested my email is nchls1028@aol.com

hey, i might be interested, is it f-100 or f-200, and is it possible to replace the screen?

waffles said:
hey, i might be interested, is it f-100 or f-200, and is it possible to replace the screen?
Stop following me, Waffles! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an f-100 mk2. im sure if you could find a screen its possible to replace it .

chad78 said:
I tried sending you an email, but AOL gave me an undeliverable message.

try sending a pm

chad78 said:
waffles said:
Stop following me, Waffles! ;)

Never, until one of us gets a gp2x. :p
also, wasn't it 40$?
the email message worked for me.

waffles said:
Never, until one of us gets a gp2x. :p
also, wasn't it 40$?
the email message worked for me.
It was $40, it has gone up. Supply and Demand, I guess. Perhaps I should let you have this one so I can buy one that's fully functioning. :)

yeah, if i buy this i want to have a working display inhand, it might be impossible to find a replacement, what with it not being made any more.

waffles said:
yeah, if i buy this i want to have a working display inhand, it might be impossible to find a replacement, what with it not being made any more.
it is very hard to find an lcd without getting one from another gp2x, i was interested as i want one for parts anyway, but 50 dollars shipping is too steep (it says 7 dollars on the usps site for fight class international)

Samba Pa Ti said:
waffles said:
it is very hard to find an lcd without getting one from another gp2x, i was interested as i want one for parts anyway, but 50 dollars shipping is too steep (it says 7 dollars on the usps site for fight class international)

i guess i read the shipping costs wrong on the website you sent me ?

waffles said:

im selling this with modders or hardware hackers in mind

Back