Gp2x For Sale

Jaw

*Real* Arcade Gamer
Website
www.gamersglory.co.uk
Original first edition, comes with an unbranded 128meg sd card, fully boxed and all leads.

no niggles, apart from i find the joystick a bit dicky (but apparantly thats how they are surposed to be! i personally hate the damn thing!)

Clocks to 280mhz + stable.

offers?

reason for sale = i don't need 2 sitting round!

BTW: i can't take paypal on this at the moment as i need the cash.

I can give you £70 cash, which i can post to you by specail/recorded delivery as soon as your ready

On the forum list page:

Today, 08:53 AM
In: Gp2x For Sale
By: bacteria

I thought you were selling a battle-scarred GP2X for a second there, bacteria! :)

ste_167 posted on Oct 3 2006 at 10:25 AM said:
On the forum list page:

Today, 08:53 AM
In: Gp2x For Sale
By: bacteria

I thought you were selling a battle-scarred GP2X for a second there, bacteria! :)
In point of fact, someone from Sweden PM'ed me and offered to buy my dead GP2x, he came back to me with an offer, so I sent him a long PM back making sure he knew the state my old GP2x was in, warts and all; haven't heard back from him (no surprise). I didn't want him to buy it without knowing exactly what poor condition it was in, so if he bought it he would not have any surprises! (I wouldn't do that to anyone).

I have e-mailed EvilDragon to ask how much it might cost to repair (if not fairly cheap, I won't bother).

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaw posted on Oct 3 2006 at 09:54 PM said:
bacteria posted on Oct 3 2006 at 08:53 AM said:
Thought you wanted to make an arcade cabinet with your GP2x?

don't have time.
I know where you are coming from, the project I was doing was quite a mammoth of a project as it turned out, and I was only about half way there when the GP2x fried. I still needed to remove part of the top of the front of the case to bevel it so I had access to the SD card slot and headphone jack, make holder for earplug speakers, fit 4 speakers to the case, make 2 battery compartments, hook up the wires and the joystick and D-pad; shape the back case and cut out holes for the battery insertion, paint back, varnish.

I had spent about £20 on buttons, £5 on cases; the other items I already had; but if all had worked out, I would also have had to spend a fair bit (c. £40) on a pair of D-cell 10,000NiMH batteries and charger (I don't have these).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back