headphones
console pouch
hand strap
4 rechargeable batteries
CD with games

plus
AC/DC adapter

Price: £100

I bought it in January 2007, so it's really new; I've got its box, instructions and plastic/wrapper bag to give you an idea how new it is. I must have used it around 10 times.
So, if you live or are keen to travel to London and you're interested let me know.

would you accept £90

i can travel to london if you would be prepared to meet me at london victoria station any time in the day tomorrow (sunday)
or around 17:30 tue-fri victoria station
or 8:15am mon-fri at london bridge railway station

nick123 posted on Mar 10 2007 at 08:12 PM said:
would you accept £90

i can travel to london if you would be prepared to meet me at london victoria station any time in the day tomorrow (sunday)
or around 17:30 tue-fri victoria station
or 8:15am mon-fri at london bridge railway station

Hi nick123,

Unfortunately, I think £100 is a good price. I'd like to say that the console is new and the reason I want to sell it is because I'm not using it. Keep in mind that it's the value pack and I've included the AC/DC adaptor.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok £100 it is then.
can you meet me at one of the above railway stations also while i remember i can also do Clapton junction at about 17:25 ish tue - fri and croydon east station between 9 -5 mon - fri i know its not london but its close
it depends really where you are in london, not that i know london at all but i go though the above stations daily.

if you can meet me at one of the above stations can you forward any replys also to my email nick123@uk2.net cos i do check this at work every now and then also post it on here as my email some times blocks things cos it thinks it spam and only lets the real spam through LOL.

nick123 posted on Mar 11 2007 at 11:47 PM said:
ok £100 it is then.
can you meet me at one of the above railway stations also while i remember i can also do Clapton junction at about 17:25 ish tue - fri and croydon east station between 9 -5 mon - fri i know its not london but its close
it depends really where you are in london, not that i know london at all but i go though the above stations daily.

if you can meet me at one of the above stations can you forward any replys also to my email nick123@uk2.net cos i do check this at work every now and then also post it on here as my email some times blocks things cos it thinks it spam and only lets the real spam through LOL.

I've sent you an email, so if you receive it without problems we'll continue using it otherwise we can use the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back