Gp2x File Archive Down?

They don't make the GP2X anymore, what do you still need the archive for?

Haha ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also having trouble accessing the archive... I am sure it is now DOWN down, and never coming back - more likely they are just having some issues and all will be up and running again very soon.

I have neglected my GP2x over the last few months since getting a new graphics card for my PC, and now that I am travelling a bit and getting back into this awesome little handheld, I wanted to check for new versions of my favourite emulators... guess I will just have to wait until the archive is back up!

Quick question: has there been a new release of gpsp since version 9? Any notable improvements to GBA emulation on the GP2x?

It was an exploit we got. Don't worry, we'll come back. It'll just take a while.

Figures. I dust off the old gp2x to give the recompilation of xcom a try and the archive goes down :(
Does anyone have a copy on their hard drive they'd like to email me?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I got it from gp32spain

Darn, I just got a GP2X to replace my broken one today. I have no emulators. :(

This is a sad day.

palmertech said:
Darn, I just got a GP2X to replace my broken one today. I have no emulators. :(

This is a sad day.
There are a few emulators on the PDRoms site. Might be a bit outdated though.

In worst case I can manually send out files ;)

However, I hope it will be back online again within the next 12 hours.
I'd love to re-set it up, but Strato (my hoster) is so damn slow when it comes to support... I'll post the full story later.

There really are some brick heads out there, what on earth do people gain by doing this totally baffles me. If only they would use their time constructively instead of being idiots....

Geeez, I got access back!
I'm currently reinstalling everything... now it should only be a matter of a few hours.

EvilDragon said:
Geeez, I got access back!
I'm currently reinstalling everything... now it should only be a matter of a few hours.
Nice! Thanks EvilDragon, and sorry that this happened. I agree with WarmFluffyUK... whatever motivates these losers is beyond me, but hey. Stoked that the file archive is going to be back up soon, keen to update my software.

Back